Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponsor's Dinner

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah. Jonah, Nicholas and Shaaban could quite easily have passed off as members of the Fairport Convention.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Never met Nicolas before. It felt like a puff of wind would blow him over.

Had a chat with FDM - what a lovely fella. Ditto, Nicolas and Shughie. FDM reckons he will be fit enough to be back in training in July.

I was talking to Leon and Alexis about the Brighton Old Boys v Chelsea Old Boys game, and they seemed really interested. 'Oh great, I'll be there..' Leon went. 'Um, can I play?' 'f*** off.' said Paul Rogers. 'Have you ever played at Southwick? The groundsman puts landmines down - you'd have no chance...' :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great pictures Yorkie, Roz should be quaking in her boots !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Great pictures Yorkie, Roz should be quaking in her boots !

I don't think so :lolol:

Ned's digital camera is so easy, a 3 year old could use it. The batteries annoyed me though because I had to change them twice during the evening.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Yorkie said:
I don't think so :lolol:

Ned's digital camera is so easy, a 3 year old could use it. The batteries annoyed me though because I had to change them twice during the evening.

Go on, you're used to that with your toy, aren't you Yorkie.

Once again. Thanks for your pics, they're a marvellous collection.

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
Totally agree with Yorkie - Guy is a really nice bloke & it was a top evening. Nice touch that Guy was about the last player to leave & he had to drive all the way back to Southampton!
Didn't 'network' as much as Yorkie & Mrs Locky, but the players I spoke to all seemed to be in good spirits & up for the fight.
Took a few pictures as well but I won't post them becuase I can't be bothered to work out how to do it (& because I look a complete muppett in all of them).
Guy showed remarkable restraint in refusing every offer of a drink, but then MM & BB were on the next table.
Rami's t-shirt - :lolol: - black, with a stretched neck. He can only have got it from a market. Nice bloke though,

Guy is fully deserving of all our support.:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great pictures. It looks like it was a good night.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
a really great night and guy really is a top bloke so down to earth :clap:
thought it was hilarious when he picked up the tray of deserts and walked of back to his table and wat was yorkie thinking of by leaving her desert next to tank as she went of on her travels :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Marvellous scenes. Sounds like it was a great evening.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Richie Morris said:
In the one of Yorkie and Dick Knight.

If I am not mistaken you are dressed like Will Young and sitting in the background.

Will Young!!??!! :jester:

But yeah.. :dunce:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I didnt get my egg Yorkie! Tank said he ate his on the way home in the car and he said the other one melted..................yeah like I believed that story!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Race said:
I didnt get my egg Yorkie! Tank said he ate his on the way home in the car and he said the other one melted..................yeah like I believed that story!!

It got sucked out of the window by the airflow due to the high speed he was travelling - I tried to keep up but it was no good.

Not really - he was driving very sensibly :lolol:

BTW Race, you are married to a top bloke who went out of his way to talk to everyone on his table (and the next one). Brilliant evening

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Safeway, ChapmansThe Saviour, Sea, some old bloke, Artois, Meades_Ball.

sponsorship8.jpg

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hiney said:
It got sucked out of the window by the airflow due to the high speed he was travelling - I tried to keep up but it was no good.

Not really - he was driving very sensibly :lolol:

BTW Race, you are married to a top bloke who went out of his way to talk to everyone on his table (and the next one). Brilliant evening

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oh god his head is big enough (hahaha) without all these nice comments thanky ou!

And when you say driving sensibly you mean he was thrashing MY car at god knows what speed whilst on his mobile and eating an easter egg at the same time?!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here