Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponsor's Dinner

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
You weren't beaming from ear to ear when you pulled Chippy, Yorkie. It's a good job Chas had his hands on the table or I would've wondered what he was up to.

Thanks very much for showing us some delightful pictures, Yorkie.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

So, this Ernest fella?.....

What's that Bruce? A kangaroo loose in the top paddock?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Here's to you Jakey Robinson

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have got 3 signed shirts (as you can see we went from table to table to accost the players and get their signatures) Guy's home shirt, away shirt and Kim Eaton's yellow shirt.

They have the Alive and Kicking logo and Championship flashes on the arms.

Unfortunately Guy signed the home shirt 'To Yorkie, thank you for the eggs love Guy' so it makes it a bit more personal.
We agreed to put the shirts up for auction on Nsc towards the Alive and Kicking appeal. I will send the shirts on to the winner. As the home shirt has my name on it then I will donate for it. I feel a bit embarassed that Guy put my name on it but I do want it.

Perhaps one of the mods could put a sticky thread so that the bidding can be done and set a time for bidding to finish?
Just a suggestion....

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
A wonderfully "touchy-feely" evening was had by all by the looks of it Yorkie! Are there any bits of you and Mrs L that will get washed again? ;)

As for auctioning the signed shirts, if you like to sort the details of the auction, including closing date and time, and write the message about it, any of the mods can make it a sticky. But I definitely think you should get "your shirt"!

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yorkie said:
I have got 3 signed shirts (as you can see we went from table to table to accost the players and get their signatures) Guy's home shirt, away shirt and Kim Eaton's yellow shirt.

Unfortunately Guy signed the home shirt 'To Yorkie, thank you for the eggs love Guy' so it makes it a bit more personal.
We agreed to put the shirts up for auction on Nsc towards the Alive and Kicking appeal. I will send the shirts on to the winner. As the home shirt has my name on it then I will donate for it. I feel a bit embarassed that Guy put my name on it but I do want it.

Perhaps one of the mods could put a sticky thread so that the bidding can be done and set a time for bidding to finish?
Just a suggestion....

Yorkie, I was going to just do a draw of all the contributors to see who gets the shirts (it's what I do with the Mailing List shirts), but I guess your suggestion makes more sense.

However, if any of these shirts are 'mailing list' shirts, ie have been received due to the Mailing List sponsorship of Mark McGhee then I will need those as they are not NSC shirts to give away/auction or whatever. Can someone please clarify...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
roz said:
A wonderfully "touchy-feely" evening was had by all by the looks of it Yorkie! Are there any bits of you and Mrs L that will get washed again? ;)

As for auctioning the signed shirts, if you like to sort the details of the auction, including closing date and time, and write the message about it, any of the mods can make it a sticky. But I definitely think you should get "your shirt"!

I'll do it this evening after work. Nsc has 3 shirts to auction. Thanks to the other 5 who agreed that they should be auctioned for the A & K appeal

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:

Hey - I didn't realise there was a gurning competion on the night :)

Was the guy behind DK the eventual winner ?

Or is it in fact Ernest trying to restrain himself :eek:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Interesting to find out that the player i spoke to rated Coppell as the best manager he had worked under and said if he was in charge believes they would have won the league

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cheers for allowing me to go and all that, Bozza.

:)

Not that you had too much choice in the matter.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Interesting to find out that the player i spoke to rated Coppell as the best manager he had worked under and said if he was in charge believes they would have won the league

I think that may well have been the case. We were top of the league if I recall rightly and just starting to pick up some momentum and play really good fotball - such as Rushden where their manager simply said how bloody good we were. Mind you, Cardiff was brilliant and we still went up.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
am I allowed to say that Mrs Locky's missus looks mighty fine!

....and the front of her dress appears to have worked its way down as the evening went on

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Yorkie said:

Just a suggestion....

Who is Kim Eaton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here