Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spare ticket wanted for Wolves away

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had to return mine today as I’ve been admitted to hospital. Given the well-documented policies around passing on tix and equally well-documented examples of the punishments meted out to the miscreants, I felt it wise to provide evidence of my situation, so I sent them a photo of my wrist band (showing my name and DOB) and the cannula site. I also advised them that they’d need to use the dupe process for the person I was due to attend the game with.

Can’t be too careful these days.
Hopefully not too serious, get well soon.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How exactly? That would be breaching all sorts of data protection.
Sounds like porkies to me.
Whoosh.

The fact you found it even barely credible says all you need to know about the state of the modern game though.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Get well soon, but you shouldn’t have to do this because you are unwell and have been admitted to hospital. A simple I’m unwell and can’t attend should suffice.
I cancelled my ST mid season a couple of years ago because of hospitalization. I had absolutely no objection to sending proof to the club. They went out of their way to help but obviously they don’t know me. They (and I) are not so naive as to be unaware of the shit people in this world who would lie to get what they want. I would imagine @Goldstone1976 is just being similarly co-operative.
Get well soon !

Last edited:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Presumably people will wake up today and for various reasons won’t be able to go to the game today. I’d guess this figure is maybe 20-30 people. In this digital age, is it not possible for said people to put their tickets on an “Away Exchange” where the club essentially resell the tickets last minute? Seems such a shame that tickets will be unused.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Whoosh.

The fact you found it even barely credible says all you need to know about the state of the modern game though.
😂🤣 You aren’t wrong when I read some poor guy received a ban after his son purchased a ticket on his account I wouldn’t put anything past the ticketing gestapo.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Presumably people will wake up today and for various reasons won’t be able to go to the game today. I’d guess this figure is maybe 20-30 people. In this digital age, is it not possible for said people to put their tickets on an “Away Exchange” where the club essentially resell the tickets last minute? Seems such a shame that tickets will be unused.
Think the problem is while there are still paper tickets for away games it takes quite a lot of admin/coordination to get a ticket passed over. If all tickets were digital it could be automated.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How exactly? That would be breaching all sorts of data protection.
Sounds like porkies to me.

Can we have a 'whoosh' symbol amongst the 'likes' please?
☄️

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Yes, I think I read for example, United away is all digital. So an exiled Brighton fan, living 20 minutes from Old Trafford could potentially buy an unused digital ticket 30 minutes before KO. Really don’t understand why this isn’t a thing.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Or an away ticket waiting list?

You commit to buying one when it becomes available similar to ebay.
Yes, I think I read for example, United away is all digital. So an exiled Brighton fan, living 20 minutes from Old Trafford could potentially buy an unused digital ticket 30 minutes before KO. Really don’t understand why this isn’t a thing.
Because of the wallies who act up after half a shandy or a couple of granules of cocaine.

Oh, and the points harvesters who turned the top tier into a closed shop.

The overly officious system we have is a result of those who couldn’t use the previous one reasonably.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I have bought tickets for friends for west Ham game on ticket exchange.. Non members of any kind as I believe I`m allowed to do. yet get these conditions attached. I am going on my season ticket. Therefore I cannot be the user of the other tickets. Surely I am authorised to buy tickets for friends and charge them face value ??
Ridiculous If I can not charge them.

Supporters are reminded that tickets are for the sole use of the allocated owner. The unauthorised sale or disposal of a ticket is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
If any of the details above are incorrect please phone Supporter Services as soon as possible on 01273 668855 (option 1) as it may not be possible to rectify discrepancies at a later date. Please note that all sales are non-refundable.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I had to return mine today as I’ve been admitted to hospital. Given the well-documented policies around passing on tix and equally well-documented examples of the punishments meted out to the miscreants, I felt it wise to provide evidence of my situation, so I sent them a photo of my wrist band (showing my name and DOB) and the cannula site. I also advised them that they’d need to use the dupe process for the person I was due to attend the game with.

Oh heck - get well soon

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
still available on live tickets
1692449313950.png

AVAILABLE TICKETS​

1. NL5 - STAN CULLIS STAND LOWER TIER​

Up To 2 Together
    -
    eticket.jpg

£ 35.00​

per ticket
    BUY
  2. W1 - BILLY WRIGHT STAND UPPER TIER​

Up To 2 Together
    -
    1 2 3
    eticket.jpg

£ 40.00​

per ticket
    BUY
  3. W9 - BILLY WRIGHT STAND UPPER TIER​

Up To 2 Together
    -
    1 2
    eticket.jpg

£ 40.00​

per ticket
    BUY

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Get well soon mate x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here