Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spare ticket wanted for Wolves away

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Good luck as doubt many will risk a 10 match ban and points deduction during our first season in European competition.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can collect from Brighton or at the ground
I'll take the request in good faith.

You have little to no chance of finding someone who will pass a ticket on, due to the potential risk to their own ability to attend games.

From the Suppoerters' Charter - https://resources.brightonandhoveal...52-ae81-630e6c8ee4bf/Club-Charter-2023_24.pdf...

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 16.43.54.png

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've got one for you. (Please don't tell anyone or they'll all want one).
1692374163252.png

Please PM me your bank details.

Attachments

• 1692373924595.png
    1692373924595.png
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 52

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I had to return mine today as I’ve been admitted to hospital. Given the well-documented policies around passing on tix and equally well-documented examples of the punishments meted out to the miscreants, I felt it wise to provide evidence of my situation, so I sent them a photo of my wrist band (showing my name and DOB) and the cannula site. I also advised them that they’d need to use the dupe process for the person I was due to attend the game with.

Can’t be too careful these days.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had to return mine today as I’ve been admitted to hospital. Given the well-documented policies around passing on tix and equally well-documented examples of the punishments meted out to the miscreants, I felt it wise to provide evidence of my situation, so I sent them a photo of my wrist band (showing my name and DOB) and the cannula site. I also advised them that they’d need to use the dupe process for the person I was due to attend the game with.

All the best, get well very soon!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Good luck. Get well soon.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Good job you weren’t having a catheter fitted.

Get well soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Get well soon.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Reminds me of the semi final last season random names on NSC with three posts dropping dm’s asking for a spare ticket not at all suspicious 🤣

Vin

Jun 12, 2021

Get well soon, but you shouldn’t have to do this because you are unwell and have been admitted to hospital. A simple I’m unwell and can’t attend should suffice.

Jul 5, 2003
London

Get well soon. Not going to deny my first response on reading your post was to look on the official site to see if there were any new tickets for sale 😄. But otherwise hope you make a speedy recovery.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Get well soon, but you shouldn’t have to do this because you are unwell and have been admitted to hospital. A simple I’m unwell and can’t attend should suffice.
They do check on how ill you really were, allegedly ……

Get well soon mate 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here