Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - What exactly does he do?!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Untitled.jpg

:thumbsup:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I posted this before we'd worked out that he needs to be moved to fullback because he's not quick enough for the midfield. Admittedly he's been pretty good there, so let's hope he keeps it up.

He's also a great diver.

mmmmmmm? A team player that doesn't give up, gets the penalty and scores it. Lopez over vicente every time, a quality player thats making the difference, check our results against the comaes that he has played in and then check the goals he has scored and the assists. Viva Lopez!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Spanish Dave - what exactly does he do?!

I posted this before we'd worked out that he needs to be moved to fullback because he's not quick enough for the midfield. Admittedly he's been pretty good there, so let's hope he keeps it up.

He's also a great diver.

No. As ever, you decided to judge a player after a handful of appearances. No one is perfect. It has taken him a little while to find his feet. We all work at different speeds. Look how long it is taking you to think like an adult.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Or as I found out last week, clearing headers from corners because that's Greer's job...

Indeed.

Didier Drogba used to be Chelsea's chief corner clearer. Clearly he was just being big headed (excuse the pun) and wanting to do everyone else's job.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Maybe there should be somesort of collective responsibility and flexibility around players' roles?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No. As ever, you decided to judge a player after a handful of appearances. No one is perfect. It has taken him a little while to find his feet. We all work at different speeds. Look how long it is taking you to think like an adult.

So, so, so spot on.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Spanish Dave - what exactly does he do?!

:lolol: brilliant! I wish I'd thought of that line :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Loving your work, BoF.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here