Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - What exactly does he do?!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I'm sorry, but a close range effort and a penalty don't make a good player.

Nor do they make the player we needed - one with a bit of physical presence who can head the ball.

Grrr passion Grrr kick and rush

I thought we'd finished all that bollocks

Elliott22

Nov 30, 2012
He's shifted nation. He signed up with us after the period had already started and I would recommend that this is a phase up to the conventional he was enjoying at the begin of the period.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Spanish Dave - what exactly does he do?!

He's shifted nation. He signed up with us after the period had already started and I would recommend that this is a phase up to the conventional he was enjoying at the begin of the period.

This....possibly :shrug:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Another in a long line of early misjudgements.

Indeed, a brilliant player! Just needed time to settle in. Need to get him on a contract for next season!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's not going to take over as rightback. A flawless performance, but he needs to have Barnes always starting to aid him. The bloke's a midfielder, and a very good one at that and i can see him slotting in, very much like i can with the majority we have. A bloody great display today and a nice fart in WW's face too. :)

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Bruno may struggle to get back in. Although not a full back David seems to find more space than when he is in midfield and this enables him to play the quality balls that he made today.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Re: Spanish Dave - what exactly does he do?!

Would rather Lopez than Bruno in defence. Great footballer. Just as solid, rounded and attacks as well as Bruno. Doesn't leave us as exposed at the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here