Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I guess we got more points than last season, stellar progress

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It is more exciting this way though isnt it..?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
So we go away to Southampton who in their last home game beat Man City and grind out a draw and people are moaning about the performance. Our fans are ridiculous.

Southampton are one of the form sides since the restart and we just got the point that almost guarantees survival and still you moan. Pathetic.

Bla bla bla de bla . . . . The opposition are almost irrelevant, yes Stains have shown form, but they're not that good . . . . We were very Very lucky tonight. Small margins. . . .at last, our margin!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We give the ball away so much, can’t hang on to it and can’t string passes together. The only exception I thought was Gross when he came on, but they should all watch the game again and review their shortcomings.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Poor games for Lamptey, Propper, Trossard were compensated by absolute storming performances from Ryan, Webster, Dunk and Burn. Maupay also worked so so hard.

Well done boys, really fought for the shirt tonight. Proud to be in the top flight for another season. Let’s make it 45+ points next year please.

Spot on some of those players look like they know they won't be here next year. Webster had a great game a couple of mistakes where tried to be clever or was slower to ball but some excellent other work.

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
So we go away to Southampton who in their last home game beat Man City and grind out a draw and people are moaning about the performance. Our fans are ridiculous.

Southampton are one of the form sides since the restart and we just got the point that almost guarantees survival and still you moan. Pathetic.

We need to cut out silly mistakes

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
My stream crashed just as Massey-Peters missed a blatant first half Southampton offside then I think Dunk failed to hook it out of our net. Why no goal?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How can people say we were rubbish all game?!?

We were in total control first half

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Shite performance. Massive point.

Nonsense, we outplayed them first half and they outplayed us second half.

Southampton are a good team, they beat city and drew with United but we held them away.

Yeah we had luck and Ryan to thank, but they had Biss’s miss to thank as well.

For me, another great away performance, 6 unbeaten away in the prem...if you want to beat up on us for that (not you Paris, not putting words in your mouth) then you have a strange view of what success looks like for BHAFC in the prem.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Horrible second half but they bought on some regulars and a very good right back (remember reading someone slagging off Walker-Peters on here and thinking that’s a weird comment as he’s always looked very good). They’re bang in form and the point is just about enough barring some big scores for Bmouth or us getting thumped...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here