Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
slick, quick, one touch passing game, our players are just no capable of that but we continue to maintain this approach. horses for courses springs to mind!

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Saints fan in peace. I know it's a slightly sensitive time to maybe posting this, but would just like to say that whilst of course you feel aggrieved with the ref, and rightly so over 2 non penalties, it does taint the victory for us as well. All teams have been here where you grab a victory that, whilst probably deserved, was not an accurate reflection of the match and I really do hope other Saints fan will realise this and not gloat so much on the matter. Hopefully we can have a fair, possibly full-blooded encounter at your shiny new stadium :)

Anyway try not to reflect too much on this match and good luck with the rest of the season. I'm not one of these supporters on both sides obsessed with a rivalry and hope to see you up there come the end of the season.

A decent saints fan, are you ill? :lolol: Good post mate.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'll sure all the palace fans will swiftly f*** off tomorrow after they get tonked by Leicester...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Chant at the next game , "Going down with the Palace" ? :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
whilst of course you feel aggrieved with the ref, and rightly so over 2 non penalties, it does taint the victory for us as well.
The game's been turned into a farse, but I wouldn't worry about it, no doubt you deserve the win anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here