Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
To be fair, most are angry at an inept referee and some WUM's from southampton and croydon.

and probably the lack of any Mods on here

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
To be honest most of us are, just 99% of the good ones are at the stadium. Just left with a few saints internet warriors on here gloating to fill some part of their sad lives. Oh and before anyone says why aren't I at the game, its bloody nearly 4 in the morning here :p

4?! Well it's nice to see a decent fan not coming on here to gloat about victory and all that. Which will probably happen later! I'm probably not the only one who will say that it's nice to see the south coast doing reasonably well in the Championship. Most of the time :lolol:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Very, very poor display today...Show a bit more heart please boys. That will do for a start!

I'm keeping the faith but am getting concerned now!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why do you feel the need to come on our forum? Surely Southampton have one where you may be more welcome.

Their forum only allows 5 posts a day unless you want to pay for membership. :laugh:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
To be honest most of us are, just 99% of the good ones are at the stadium. Just left with a few saints internet warriors on here gloating to fill some part of their sad lives. Oh and before anyone says why aren't I at the game, its bloody nearly 4 in the morning here :p

Wecould do with more decent opposition posters like you mate. Actually talk about football and don't refer to awful incidents that ended one of our best players careers with a kind of childish, gloating cruelty. I can't blame some Palace coming on here to laugh at our misfortune but these idiots do their club a disservice.

Btw, you are looking pretty good this year, well done, you deserve it.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
The commentator reminds me of Steve Claridge when talking about Palace. He seems to have a major problem giving us praise even when we're winning games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports