Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Coast Club, new manager but still

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Can you get Radio Solent in Patcham then? Or did you have to drive to Hampshire?"

Don't see why not. I listen to SCR in Hampshire....

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Shouldn't opposing fans who come on this board, bigging their teams up, at least go to some of their games?

Have generally been to about a third of games in previous seasons even though it often means going on my own. Having 3 nippers under 2 makes it slightly difficult at the mo.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Back to the issue at hand. After 6 games this season we have 4 points. After 6 games last season we also had 4 points. If we had had our points back last season we would have been 3 points of automatic promotion, and also I have no doubt that the JPT and FA (played 5 rounds) hindered us last year - from the new year until April we just couldnt win away.

These are all just stats but I'm not ruling promotion out.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Back to the issue at hand. After 6 games this season we have 4 points. After 6 games last season we also had 4 points. If we had had our points back last season we would have been 3 points of automatic promotion, and also I have no doubt that the JPT and FA (played 5 rounds) hindered us last year - from the new year until April we just couldnt win away.

These are all just stats but I'm not ruling promotion out.

No one in their right mind would write off just about any team (except Hartlepool) at this stage of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here