Sorry to get political but.......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes you merely made a point !!

The point you made was that people BORN here should benefit over those not born here, hence my reply.

Right wing and as stupid as a brick what a unusual combination

Thank you for that balanced and 'well informed' view. I don't think it's worth commenting on further apart from the fact that because you choose to rant and become abusive it echos my sentiment that you are happily belittling yourself.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
No it was a fact.

Need to identify the difference between opinion and fact, it was you opinion that my views encourage people to vote BNP. I wil stand corrected if you can come up with some hard statistics to back this up. As for me bellitling myself confusing facts with opinion is a bit schoolboy in the argueing stakes.

The thread probably has versions of this opinion already, but going through every post to find that out seems unnecessary. Anyway;

I'm going to imagine that the older lady did have very good chances living in this country, to make a life for herself that'll last the course. She might have a pension that has kept her and will see her living years out - and she's going to be able to rest in the knowledge that the social system will provide for her final aging process. (put clinically).

On the other hand, the asylum reacher has escaped a regime that cannot and will not sustain him, for now - let alone a long life. The options are to leave him to his demise and ignore his case, or accept him in.
Assuming we do come down on the side of human rights to live, let's now look at that;
He could be set down in the UK with nothing, and no address means no stability from where he can get a job and bring something to society asap. He'd be a beggar from the start! So, a relatively small outlay will get him going and give him the comforts needed to rehabilitate - and have the strength of mind and body to get involved as a productive member of our society who will (clears throat) PAY THE TAXES THAT WILL HELP PROVIDE FOR THE OLD LADY.

I'd take the asylum fellow, above a miscreant who has gone nicking and is banged up at our expense. Or a corporate criminal bilking the taxpayer and every man and woman and child in the kingdom.

What this country WOULD benefit from, would be a nice piece of real estate surrounded by sharks, where they could all be dumped off to fend for themselves with no more expenditure than the trip taking them there.
Let's call it 'Tasmania' for the sake of giving it a name.
The USA have a place called 'Guantanamo', and I can understand why that works for them. It's not full of American miscreants, but it has been keeping their problems 'busy elsewhere'.

I have another idea - why not take the people who can NOT function for this society, and place THEM where we got the asylum seeker from, as an exchange.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
think you'd best stick to your day job mate, "humour" doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

WHo said i have a day job , i am an ex nigerian warlord living the high life at you expense, now go pay your taxes i need a new carpet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Need to identify the difference between opinion and fact, it was you opinion that my views encourage people to vote BNP. I wil stand corrected if you can come up with some hard statistics to back this up. As for me bellitling myself confusing facts with opinion is a bit schoolboy in the argueing stakes.

There's no point is trying to get through to you as clearly you have all the answers. Still let me ask you this, are you a student studying something like Sociology ? Your spelling in some of your posts is actually truly childish BTW.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
There's no point is trying to get through to you as clearly you have all the answers. Still let me ask you this, are you a student studying something like Sociology ? Your spelling in some of your posts is actually truly childish BTW.

Reverting to critiscing my spelling (admit its poor as not great at typing fast on the train), what i am doing or not doing is irrelevant. Are you a estate agent ??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No I am a very experienced IT engineer, quite capable of replying to a question without another question. Why you should think I'm an Estate Agent is quite puzzling.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
WHo said i have a day job , i am an ex nigerian warlord living the high life at you expense, now go pay your taxes i need a new carpet.
how can i resist your "rapier like" attempts to wind me up ?? take my earlier advice, you're making yourself look a bit silly , although i do appreciate this isnt the most onerous of tasks.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
No I am a very experienced IT engineer, quite capable of replying to a question without another question. Why you should think I'm an Estate Agent is quite puzzling.

Remove estate agent and insert it engineer, your job is irrelevant. Why should you assume i am a socioly student (with the inflected stigma you place on such a person ) is quite puzzling also. I am in fact an operations manager for global hotel chain not that it matters.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
how can i resist your "rapier like" attempts to wind me up ?? take my earlier advice, you're making yourself look a bit silly , although i do appreciate this isnt the most onerous of tasks.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:Sorry, I shouldn't mock the afflicted.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Remove estate agent and insert it engineer, your job is irrelevant. Why should you assume i am a socioly student (with the inflected stigma you place on such a person ) is quite puzzling also. I am in fact an operations manager for global hotel chain not that it matters.

If it was irrelevant then why mention it in the first place ? You are clearly ranting now, probably foaming at the keyboard. The main reason for your typos is that you are so wound up you are typing faster than you are thinking.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

can i have a BLT and a bottle of champers sent up to my room?

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
If it was irrelevant then why mention it in the first place ? You are clearly ranting now, probably foaming at the keyboard. The main reason for your typos is that you are so wound up you are typing faster than you are thinking.

Ithink you might be suffering from the engage keyboard before brain syndrome yourself, it was you that originally brought up personal circumstance when you asked if i was asociology student i was merely responding in kind.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ithink you might be suffering from the engage keyboard before brain syndrome yourself, it was you that originally brought up personal circumstance when you asked if i was asociology student i was merely responding in kind.

Oh no, I opened this and got saliva all over the inside of my screen. I hope your hotel has decent cleaners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports