Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Songs for Liverpool.. "Its never our fault"

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
I never understood why some stupid fans seem to think all clubs have to have some big bad rivalry or negative banter towards each other.

Sure you have more traditional rivals which that will happen no matter what.

But why can't there also be clubs which fans have a lot of good will towards each other?

We have it with Plymouth and a few other clubs, why not Liverpool if the chance is there to have a great time involving both sets of fans?

Good luck against Cardiff *clap**clap**clap**clap*

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Thought it would be Lulu singing 'you know you wanna make me shake'

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you truly believe that we have the most original, most spontaneous, most humorous songs in the league then you clearly don't go to many games. Our selection of songs can sometimes be so frigging boring. May be loud but SO repetitious. Al-be-un, Al-be-un plus maybe 2 others is hardly a humorous array of songs now is it?

Are you being deliberately dense? I don't think that, mainly because attitudes like Titanic's are widespread. The idea.that because there is one song from some 'spotty teenagers' he doesn't like means we never have a go at opposition players or fans will result in us having the shittest songs. If you can't see that it is you that needs to get to more games, and maybe occasionally one away from the Amex.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Group On was demoed here, sung at Selhurst.

Under Titanic's criteria, that's a song that should never have been sung. Which is why I know I'm right, and he's wrong.

I'd have liked a.bit more 'you're just a bunch of looters' myself.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My favourite chant of the weekend... from Spurs fans when they were 4-0 up...

"Pardew for England!"

Witty and supportive of their manager.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Well it's got to be The Beatles, with a current twist & shout, here's one for starters
Shake it up luis now, shake it up luis, twist & shout, twist & shout
(accompanied by 6,000 air handshakes)

Jan 30, 2008
i'm not going to scouse land and i'm glad to be honest, some of the shit threads that have been put up about this game are a joke PEOPLE NEED TO GET REAL IT'S LIVERPOOL THEY AINT THAT IMPORTANT, as the the blue side would say, red and white shite .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Its never our fault,
Its never our fault,
We're whineing Scousers,
Its never our fault"

I noticed on another thread that you can't be bothered to go to Liverpool. Are you going now then?

Feb 14, 2010
I noticed on another thread that you can't be bothered to go to Liverpool. Are you going now then?

No, I'm not why? I didnt o to selhrst either but enjoyed the "groupon and you'll never fill your ground" chant. i suppose you have a problem with that. Jeepers creepers.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, I'm not why? I didnt o to selhrst either but enjoyed the "groupon and you'll never fill your ground" chant. i suppose you have a problem with that. Jeepers creepers.

No I don't have a problem with it. You just sound a bit like Goring Gull. No interest in the game but a need to start a thread about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here