Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some views from Derby fans

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
They were one of the best teams at closing us down as we tried to pass from the back. I thought they made it very difficult - but we are getting better ourselves at dealing with the pressure.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Try telling that to Beach Hut and a few other footballing non entities on another thread... seem to have got all hot under the collar with me for daring to suggest Derby were no 'dirtier' than anyone else we have faced this season.

I really don't know what you problem is but I do know you really are a CAUC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think that's the most complementary any set of fans have been about us, our football, the stadium, the pies, the beer. One of our better games though, which still needed some smart goalkeeping to keep a clean sheet.

I wasn't so happy about the pies though; no chicken or steak, so suffered a balti - not good.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They were ok , just shite in front of goal frankly , didn't think they were that dirty tbh just made to look a bit daft going for the ball that had had long gone , cant remember the derby player but he could of taken Dunks head off with the ball when he was flat out in the box , but he pulled out of the head and ball connecting tackle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here