Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Some sort of global conspiracy? (vaccines, emasculation, woke people, the WEF etc.)

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
This bloke seemed to know what he was talking about.

Attachments

• 112804E3-3468-49B7-8419-F04B623FBC09.jpeg
    112804E3-3468-49B7-8419-F04B623FBC09.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 43

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Mainstream narrative theorists: “you’re obviously a Holocaust denier and a an anti-Semitic for questioning the mainstream narrative!

Conspiracy theorist: “Well, you’re obviously a Holodomor denier and a totalitarianism pusher with your view!

And so the never ending rabbit hole of debate continues for eternity.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
You wake up in a morning. Good start to the day.
Go to work/pub/education. Life still good.
Get home with no interaction with the Met Police or stabbed. Life still good.
Have a nice tea, or dinner if you are wrong. Life still good.
Watch crap TV, nod off and go to bed. Life is still good.
Repeat the next day.
If there is some massive game in play we don't know about, why think about it, we can't change it.
Control what you can and don't worry about what you can't.
Life's too short. (and yes I know I get into needless arguments on here)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is all complete tripe.

Can somebody shift it to the graveyard slot so it doesn't sully my screen any more.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Doesn’t really matter who said it, they were right.

Just because there is no record of him saying it, doesn’t mean he didn’t say it.
Any chance you can post up a link for us to read or see where he actually said this?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There’s always a conspiracy if you look for one.

It’s just normal life where people disagree, journalists make up sensational headlines, and others are wind up merchants.
Precisely this. I think a lot of people label something conspiracist when really it’s only influencing. Which goes on continually and always has. Key difference is we now live in an age that connects all the nutters easily, and gives voice to them. In the past they were consigned mostly to the pub bar, and you listened to them for the length of time it took to get served. Occasionally you’d offer to buy ‘Gary’ a pint too, before saying ‘Anyway, fancy a game of pool…’ and change of subject. These days these types sit in echo chambers working up a head of steam with like, or should I say weak, minded individuals.

NSC in a nutshell! :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I don't disagree, and it might be best to ignore, but I am seeing it more and more.

That Andrew Tate c#nt also closely linked to this kind of stuff. Apparently loads of kids listen to what he is saying, potentially quite a dangerous thought process.

Also, interesting where this all stems from.
Because children are perfect audience to influence and brain wash by their nature - their brains haven’t developed fully, and they lack all manner of experiences yet.

Saying that, parents should always take advantage of their teenagers whilst they still know everything…

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The truth is that there's an organisation (with somewhat unclear origins; are they just very intelligent families passing down knowledge through generations? Are they related to what our early civilisations saw as the fathers of society? Are they fallen angels - perhaps best translated as aliens - like the Illuminati claimed they were?) that since at least the 1700s has been sick and tired of the backwardness and stupidity of mankind and has made it their objective to fulfill the potential of this flawed species, which can only be done through gaining total control over it. And yes, this is the same truth today as it was then.

We've come far - boring and impractical stumbling blocks that slow us down are being removed and rejected at a steady pace. "Gods", "races", "genders", "nations", "feelings"... all that kind of restrictive nonsense that keeps us bound to this earth and to old habits are going out the window. There's still a lot of the journey left though.
😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here