Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Some sort of global conspiracy? (vaccines, emasculation, woke people, the WEF etc.)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think he's talking about the moon landings. He's not wrong, I watched a very good documentary on it the other other day that explained how they faked it

I like the one where the laser beam goes right up his jaffas. Then some Russian bastards in lemon piping are skiing down a mountain.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The WEF is one of multiple assets under the control of the "forces that be" (we could call them "Illuminati" as it was the most known 'section' of this conspiracy). Other examples include the IMF, WHO and so forth. What they have in common is that they push for change on a global level, which is very useful if your ambition is to control the world rather than bits and pieces of it. Each of these can push for a change in their respective niche in order to add another piece to the construction of our brave new world.

From my understanding, the WEFs part in this is to deal with the unsustainable and impractical concept of people owning things, which obviously really isn't a part of our future if we want to survive and develop as a species. Its a long and difficult process as many people would be reluctant to this change, but there's no personal belongings in where we are heading and the illuminates discussing this topic at the WEF are going to sort out a nice strategy where we'll eventually willingly accept our future.

Presumably the change will take even longer than some other parts of the process but as we can tell from how streamlined the world is today compared to a few centuries ago, we can assume they will work it out in the end.
hatstand.png

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My absolute favourite argument from conspiracy theorists is the one that implies you've not looked hard enough for this thing that they're able to see oh so clearly.

It reminds me of a poster here, I forget his/her/their name, but they would gleefully post about how they'd sussed out Potter and we'd see the truth soon enough. But could never provide any evidence of their thought to back up the claim.

In short, for a third time in this thread, it is bollocks.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am increasingly seeing more and more people make references to some sort of global conspiracy, led by the World Economic Forum, seemingly with an end goal of a world where woman are in charge, men are weak and we cant have or do anything apart from eat vegetables at home. I am seeing it today with the news re. Jacinda Ardern

These are some of the things/people which the people who have cottoned on to the conspiracy don’t like, but are being forced upon us:

BBC
Bill Gates
Climate Change
Covid
Covid vaccine
Emasculation
ESG
Feminism
Greta Thunberg
Harry and Meghan
Jacinda Ardern
Liberals
Renewable energy
Vaccines
Vegans
Vegetarians
Woke people
World Economic Forum

Anyone else noted this growing trend of references to this conspiracy, or is it just in my mind?

I am being a being a sheeple and not opening my mind and there actually is something nefarious going on, or is it a load of bollocks?
It's perfectly simple. Back before the internet when men were men and vegetarians were made to sit in the corner a bloke could get his bird to make him his steak dinner, go down the pub, tell jokes full of racial epithets and come home and do whatever he liked to his bird without ever having to worry if people were coming for his gas boiler or were going to make him take his health seriously.

Now the internet's here he can't even get the bird, never mind any of the other stuff but at least he can talk to other like minded violent misogynist virgins about it while he's pretending to never eat salad.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My absolute favourite argument from conspiracy theorists is the one that implies you've not looked hard enough for this thing that they're able to see oh so clearly.

It reminds me of a poster here, I forget his/her/their name, but they would gleefully post about how they'd sussed out Potter and we'd see the truth soon enough. But could never provide any evidence of their thought to back up the claim.

In short, for a third time in this thread, it is bollocks.
There was a poster who repeatedly said the same about Muzza in his second spell here, how he was an Albion bad apple and all would be revealed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
what "truth" is that, and how is this the same truth as those living hundreds of years ago?
The truth is that there's an organisation (with somewhat unclear origins; are they just very intelligent families passing down knowledge through generations? Are they related to what our early civilisations saw as the fathers of society? Are they fallen angels - perhaps best translated as aliens - like the Illuminati claimed they were?) that since at least the 1700s has been sick and tired of the backwardness and stupidity of mankind and has made it their objective to fulfill the potential of this flawed species, which can only be done through gaining total control over it. And yes, this is the same truth today as it was then.

We've come far - boring and impractical stumbling blocks that slow us down are being removed and rejected at a steady pace. "Gods", "races", "genders", "nations", "feelings"... all that kind of restrictive nonsense that keeps us bound to this earth and to old habits are going out the window. There's still a lot of the journey left though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The WEF is one of multiple assets under the control of the "forces that be" (we could call them "Illuminati" as it was the most known 'section' of this conspiracy). Other examples include the IMF, WHO and so forth. What they have in common is that they push for change on a global level, which is very useful if your ambition is to control the world rather than bits and pieces of it. Each of these can push for a change in their respective niche in order to add another piece to the construction of our brave new world.
i remember when it was the Bilderburg group we had to worry about, before that it was something else and now WEF is the front for the illuminati. the only thing international organisations have in common is light corruption (jobs for the boys), and failure to acheive much.

funniest part of the illuminati, known by those following for longer than a decade or so, is most of its made up by writers in the 60-70's, based on satire of conspiracy and religion, woven into a grand conspiracy now accepted as aged fact by some.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The truth is that there's an organisation (with somewhat unclear origins; are they just very intelligent families passing down knowledge through generations? Are they related to what our early civilisations saw as the fathers of society? Are they fallen angels - perhaps best translated as aliens - like the Illuminati claimed they were?) that since at least the 1700s has been sick and tired of the backwardness and stupidity of mankind and has made it their objective to fulfill the potential of this flawed species, which can only be done through gaining total control over it. And yes, this is the same truth today as it was then.

We've come far - boring and impractical stumbling blocks that slow us down are being removed and rejected at a steady pace. "Gods", "races", "genders", "nations", "feelings"... all that kind of restrictive nonsense that keeps us bound to this earth and to old habits are going out the window. There's still a lot of the journey left though.
appreciate the answer. so have they brought about the change (hell of a lot of change and improvement over the past three centruries) and therefore fairly benevolent, or been thwarted in their mission and powerless against the natural movement of mankind? if the former, we should welcome them, in the latter its pointless worrying about them.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
i remember when it was the Bilderburg group we had to worry about, before that it was something else and now WEF is the front for the illuminati. the only thing international organisations have in common is light corruption (jobs for the boys), and failure to acheive much.

funniest part of the illuminati, known by those following for longer than a decade or so, is most of its made up by writers in the 60-70's, based on satire of conspiracy and religion, woven into a grand conspiracy now accepted as aged fact by some.
Bilderburg, FEMA, NASA, Trilateral Commission… these are most of the favourites because people don’t understand what they actually do.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

The "public" focus may change, the same old organisations remain and continue to contribute to the process.

You are wrong about the Illuminati and the origin of the theories. You might have heard it through satire but the grand conspiracy has been discussed for hundreds of years, though the organisation pushing it has not always been referred to as "Illuminati" (which is now often the case since it is a practical way of referring to the spiders in the spiderweb).

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I am increasingly seeing more and more people make references to some sort of global conspiracy, led by the World Economic Forum, seemingly with an end goal of a world where woman are in charge, men are weak and we cant have or do anything apart from eat vegetables at home. I am seeing it today with the news re. Jacinda Ardern

These are some of the things/people which the people who have cottoned on to the conspiracy don’t like, but are being forced upon us:

BBC
Bill Gates
Climate Change
Covid
Covid vaccine
Emasculation
ESG
Feminism
Greta Thunberg
Harry and Meghan
Jacinda Ardern
Liberals
Renewable energy
Vaccines
Vegans
Vegetarians
Woke people
World Economic Forum

Anyone else noted this growing trend of references to this conspiracy, or is it just in my mind?

I am being a being a sheeple and not opening my mind and there actually is something nefarious going on, or is it a load of bollocks?

To be fair old boy The Two Ronnies called it in 1980 🤷‍♂️

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A friend of mine works for the world economic forum. He and I chat about this a lot and while it’s clearly nonsense some of it is self inflicted. They begged Klaus Schwab not to release the articles about ‘the great reset’ during the middle of the pandemic as they know it would land really badly, and has.

They also released a series or articles about what life could look like. There was a series of them one of which, purely a work of fiction, was about a world where we own nothing and are happy about it. That got conflated with the great reset message and created an absolute storm even though it was one journalists view and nothing more.

There’s nothing in it but some mistakes made that have generated some of this.

boik

The only conspiracy I'm interested in is - What makes people so effing gullible? That's more of a threat than just about everything else?

Never underestimate the power of coincidence people.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
appreciate the answer. so have they brought about the change (hell of a lot of change and improvement over the past three centruries) and therefore fairly benevolent, or been thwarted in their mission and powerless against the natural movement of mankind? if the former, we should welcome them, in the latter its pointless worrying about them.
Yes they have brought about the change, there is no/little "natural movement". What is that even? Our progress comes from ideas, and which ideas that get rejected or implemented are decided by the same source - those managing us and this process.

It can certainly be considered benevolent but not for everyone. Those who where very keen on the Christian church, benefitted from it and built a life around it most likely - in many cases - did not appreciate secularisation. In a similar fashion, unproductive slackers like myself who loves randomness and unpredictability above structure and order are not to keen on the inevitably more efficient and organised future.

I like smoking a joint outside the pub and settle for that, but those who are in charge of us believes that we're eventually capable of exploring and taking part in the entire universe rather than just on our plucky planet/somewhat less plucky solar system. In a century or so, people like me will be extinct or very uncommon, similar to how the many people who a century ago wouldn't have a wank because they thought God would send them to hell are extinct or very uncommon today.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
The "public" focus may change, the same old organisations remain and continue to contribute to the process.

You are wrong about the Illuminati and the origin of the theories. You might have heard it through satire but the grand conspiracy has been discussed for hundreds of years, though the organisation pushing it has not always been referred to as "Illuminati" (which is now often the case since it is a practical way of referring to the spiders in the spiderweb).
Trust me! I read the Argus and
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is - What makes people so effing gullible? That's more of a threat than just about everything else?
Problem with conspiracy theories is you get one bunch of head cases believing every single one, and then you get another load of fruitcakes who believe every single conspiracy is a lie, including Holodomor.

If only the term Conspiracy theory didn’t come with such a stigma. Then the Nazi’s would never have used it to kill all those people!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
The problem with the majority of so-called CT's is that they're pretty difficult to disprove, especially when the goalposts keep moving. That said, they seem to be impossible to prove, despite the onus being on the CT fans to do so, and the usual fall-back is to blame all non-believers for a lack of logic or similar.
I see it as a (mostly) harmless pastime for those who have way too much time on their hands, and, like most others, consider them to be utter bollocks.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Trust me! I read the Argus and

Problem with conspiracy theories is you get one bunch of head cases believing every single one, and then you get another load of fruitcakes who believe every single conspiracy is a lie, including Holodomor.

If only the term Conspiracy theory didn’t come with such a stigma. Then the Nazi’s would never have used it to kill all those people!
There was no stigma until after the Kennedy murder when FBI wrote a memo (available somewhere) to all of their journalists, particularly book reviewers in this case, to label anyone believing there was a conspiracy involved as crazy/drug freaks etc. Thats where the belief that conspiracy theorists are crazy idiots started. Before that, both "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theory" were neutral terms.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
The problem with the majority of so-called CT's is that they're pretty difficult to disprove, especially when the goalposts keep moving. That said, they seem to be impossible to prove, despite the onus being on the CT fans to do so, and the usual fall-back is to blame all non-believers for a lack of logic or similar.
I see it as a (mostly) harmless pastime for those who have way too much time on their hands, and, like most others, consider them to be utter bollocks.
Who remembers the mad conspiracy theories on Chemtrails? Or what about the ones on peado rings connected to our media and royal family?

Did they ever come true?

What about Dr Fauci’s one about the millions who would die if they didn’t take that untested vaccine?

Did millions end up dying who didn’t get their eye balls jabbed off?

I think it’s fair to say everyone gets mislead by conspiracy theories. It wasn’t long ago you weren’t allowed to choose what drugs get injected into your body to gain your freedom on earth. If you’d told someone that 20 years ago, you’d have been called a tin foil hatter.

I suppose everything’s a conspiracy theory until a Newspaper prints it off….

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Who remembers the mad conspiracy theories on Chemtrails? Or what about the ones on peado rings connected to our media and royal family?

Did they ever come true?

What about Dr Fauci’s one about the millions who would die if they didn’t take that untested vaccine?

Did millions end up dying who didn’t get their eye balls jabbed off?

I think it’s fair to say everyone gets mislead by conspiracy theories. It wasn’t long ago you weren’t allowed to choose what drugs get injected into your body to gain your freedom on earth. If you’d told someone that 20 years ago, you’d have been called a tin foil hatter.

I suppose everything’s a conspiracy theory until a Newspaper prints it off….
Gawd...chemtrails. :ffsparr: :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here