Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March - Southampton

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
6 million for march? At the moment, with his experience and age, b yes, that's good money. But give it a couple seasons, more experience, maturity ect and he could be worth a lot more, IMO. I don't believe it.

Plus would Bloom want to do business with a team who screwed us over re Mr.Lee?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
6 million for march? At the moment, with his experience and age, b yes, that's good money. But give it a couple seasons, more experience, maturity ect and he could be worth a lot more, IMO. I don't believe it.

Plus would Bloom want to do business with a team who screwed us over re Mr.Lee?

6m is toooo good to turn down for a young kid still unproven as I have said before the football league is littered with wonder kids who don't make it, look for example what is the young kid ( I have forgot his name) we sold to spurs a season ago doing now....

Do you really think the club won't do a deal with a club because of spammy Lee ! Money is money.

Last edited:

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
6m is toooo good to turn down for a young kid still unproven as I have said before the football league is littered with wonder kids who don't make it, look for example what is the young kid ( I have forgot his name) we sold to spurs a season ago...

Do you really think the club won't do a deal with a club because of spammy Lee ! Money is money.
While both points is true, the second should at least push up the price.

With the first point, I think you showed
Why this rumour is (hopefully) untrue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here