Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March & Jake Forster-Caskey - England U21 call up

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Butland looks far from being a premiership player. Distribution is so poor. Plus bad error,

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Jakey has had a shave.

Dec 29, 2011
But he is though, 30 odd games in the centre of midfield for a team that finished sixth and has only just turned 20 would say to me that he is a good player.

Why do some feel the need to always knock our youth prospects? He has played at pretty much every England level up to under 21 (and captained a few of those teams), seems to have his head screwed on and, most importantly, has a lovely left foot.

Meh, people just don't like to hear negative opinions when it comes to Albion [youth] players. I think he's got a decent future ahead of him, but I maintain he isn't a good Championship player. Opinions will always vary, or this forum would only have 10% of it's total posts.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just read this :

33min: England are starting to lose out in midfield, with Jake Forster-Caskey notably not having his best game this evening.

The Brighton midfielder is struggling to have an influence, and by struggling I mean he is having a real hard time even trying to control the ball from a simple pass at the moment.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Walton started again for the U19's also, great for the lad. I've seen him a few times and I think he could be something really special, best keeper I've seen here at that age. Can see some bigger premiership teams coming sniffing soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here