Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March & Jake Forster-Caskey - England U21 call up

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Should add further value to jfc. He's done well . Yeah he probably won't get higher than championship but even that is bloody good from our youth system . He's only 20 as well so should improve a bit more . 4 goals in 36 games in a play off side at age 20 is pretty good . I bet anyone looking him up on wiki would possibly have him down as an unbelievable prospect .

Jfc is alright . Good squad member

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Should add further value to jfc. He's done well . Yeah he probably won't get higher than championship but even that is bloody good from our youth system . He's only 20 as well so should improve a bit more . 4 goals in 36 games in a play off side at age 20 is pretty good . I bet anyone looking him up on wiki would possibly have him down as an unbelievable prospect .

Jfc is alright . Good squad member

I can't believe the kind of stick he gets from some of our fans. Young Sussex lad, gives his all and loads of potential. We should all be right behind him, 100% of the time.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I can't believe the kind of stick he gets from some of our fans. Young Sussex lad, gives his all and loads of potential. We should all be right behind him, 100% of the time.

Agreed, he is already an established Championship player, playing in an area that decides games more often than not.

He will get better and better.

Dec 29, 2011
Agreed, he is already an established Championship player, playing in an area that decides games more often than not.

He will get better and better.

Established doesn't mean good though. As it stands he's not cut out to be a regular in the Championship. That's not harsh, it's just the truth. If we had any more depth in our midfield he'd have been dropped. Perhaps a good future prospect, but at the moment he's nothing special.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Established doesn't mean good though. As it stands he's not cut out to be a regular in the Championship. That's not harsh, it's just the truth. If we had any more depth in our midfield he'd have been dropped. Perhaps a good future prospect, but at the moment he's nothing special.

2 Brighton managers and Gareth Southgate disagree with you.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
England won 6-0. I don't think Walton had much to do as Montenegro only had 3 shots and 2 of those were of target.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

But he is though, 30 odd games in the centre of midfield for a team that finished sixth and has only just turned 20 would say to me that he is a good player.

Why do some feel the need to always knock our youth prospects? He has played at pretty much every England level up to under 21 (and captained a few of those teams), seems to have his head screwed on and, most importantly, has a lovely left foot.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
But he is though, 30 odd games in the centre of midfield for a team that finished sixth and has only just turned 20 would say to me that he is a good player.

Why do some feel the need to always knock our youth prospects? He has played at pretty much every England level up to under 21 (and captained a few of those teams), seems to have his head screwed on and, most importantly, has a lovely left foot.

Because either they attained such greatness in their footballing careers that they have the skill, judgement and perspective necessary to make such pronouncements or their opinion is worth jack sh*t?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tv coverage showing pretty girls at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here