Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM this Saturday

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
This.

I have an American client who "reaches out"

Boils my piss.
We deal with American suppliers who are always reaching out. Yesterday I was on a web chat over a problem with Constant Contact and she asked if I wanted them to reach out when they had a resolution. I replied that I really didn't need them to reach out.........absolutely does my head in!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We deal with American suppliers who are always reaching out. Yesterday I was on a web chat over a problem with Constant Contact and she asked if I wanted them to reach out when they had a resolution. I replied that I really didn't need them to reach out.........absolutely does my head in!
Did he want to touch base too?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Whats wrong with the term 'reaching out' ??? What term would you prefer?

I know it's been on here before but

CNLQ-SGWwAA41dA.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its abit embarrassing they arnt making any noise, the actual audience seem to chanting on behalf of them.
Maybe that's because they're Jacob's mates, and don't feel like acting the tw@ today.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
They don't do XXXXXXL shirts here I know I seen one in Hong Kong should have bought then I could have gone on the show.:whistle::facepalm:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Maybe that's because they're Jacob's mates, and don't feel like acting the tw@ today.

They dont have to act like twats. I like the fact they are representing their mate, in fact I typed that BEFORE I even realised they were his mates.

But they could of still made some noise, like when they announced Reading v Brighton it was silent, Hellen even said make some noise then lol That aside its not really a big deal.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Didnt think anybody still watched that drivel it went downhill when Tim Lovejoy left.

I've never really watched Soccer AM, but after seeing Sunday Brunch I find it very hard to believe that ANY show can become BETTER with the addition of Tim Lovejoy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here