Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM this Saturday

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is probably a female thing but I honestly cannot understand when someone new comes onto this board some people on here have to have a go at the person irrespective of the reason for the thread. We are all Albion fans so I reckon some people on here need to grow up.

I am not sure it is a female thing, i think it just a not being a d!ck thing.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It's not a female thing!! Forums are generally full of sad twats, but this forum has more than its fair share with too much time on their hands. Falling all over themselves, desperate for the slightest opportunity to try and put someone else down in a vain, pathetic attempt to compensate for the huge void in their lives. I feel sorry for them. Bless!

Good point but we can all be sad twats some days.:)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Because if they're going to stay they may as well get used to it?
Besides OP says he's a daily reader so he should have been expecting this, and frankly its quite mild.

I was just going to post U ok hon? but I've taken your feelings into consideration and been more detailed.

You are too kind!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not a female thing!! Forums are generally full of sad twats, but this forum has more than its fair share with too much time on their hands. Falling all over themselves, desperate for the slightest opportunity to try and put someone else down in a vain, pathetic attempt to compensate for the huge void in their lives. I feel sorry for them. Bless!

And their tiny penises, don't forget....

Hmmm.... having a good chat about the Albion, and quite a lot of laughs would be my take. Some of the more grumpy and spikey poster on here are some of the funniest, too. Albeit, not always intentionally, I'll concede :lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Five posts in five minutes :bowdown:
Can you hoover at the same time?
If so you are just what 'Wrong Direction' is looking for:love:

No just look in here when I come in from work, while I am cooking the dinner, doing the washing and hoovering! Honestly get it right!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The presenters are so bad and interviews! Bring back the cheerleaders!

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Hi

First time poster, daily reader.

My brother is involved in Soccer AM. He reached out to say that they are thinking about having the Albion as the feature fans club this weekend - if you've seen the show you'll know what this means.

I have told a few lads I know who are north standers (i am a STH but can't make it myself) but wanted to let NSC know to keep an eye on the soccer am (or maybe sky sports) twitter for any official calls for fans to respond.

Currently this is a 'possible'. So no promises made, just a heads up that it may happen. Studios are near Syon Park train station, Sky cover travel, not sure from how far afield.

I have been told it is 7 fans total and a lead fan is needed, and will be called by the production team to sort of vet and make sure no troublemakers!

Hope this happens!

Cheers

Thanks for the info. I've read some of the replies, they are pathetic. Bunch of f'kin morons.

Got me beat with Jacobs mates, can't find it on profanisaurus, urban dictionary - nothing

What's it mean ?

They're friends of Jacob Schilt - The Albion fan and REMF fundraiser killed in the Shoreham Airshow Crash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here