Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So you are Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom gives you 15m to spend on 2 new strikers.......

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Jonathan Kodjia please.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm not suggesting there's no merit (say Ulloa, at least) to seeking out ex Albion players. But is there any other club I wonder, where the supporters feel the need to constantly look backwards in an effort to move forward? ???

I reckon all clubs are the same. If you asked a supporter of any club what strikers they would like to sign the players would fall mostly into one of three categories:

1. The blindingly obvious (e.g Gray, McCormack, Rhodes)
2. Those who've done well against you (e.g Vydra)
3. Former players (e.g Murray, Ulloa)

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I reckon all clubs are the same. If you asked a supporter of any club what strikers they would like to sign the players would fall mostly into one of three categories:

1. The blindingly obvious (e.g Gray, McCormack, Rhodes)
2. Those who've done well against you (e.g Vydra)
3. Former players (e.g Murray, Ulloa)

Not forgetting the newer to the party:
4. Is good on FIFA.....

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Steven Fletcher is free to a good home at the moment and only 29. If he'd come I think he's be a great player for the Albion, holds the ball up well and could do well at Championship level.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Steven Fletcher is free to a good home at the moment and only 29. If he'd come I think he's be a great player for the Albion, holds the ball up well and could do well at Championship level.

He was on £50K a week. I can't see him performing at a fith of that!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tom Bradshaw at Walsall - consistent goal scorer. Subject to bids of £1m from Barnsley and Birmingham. Final year of his contract and will definitely move this summer.
Worth a punt at that price as Baldock's competition and cheaper than Nakhi Wells who would be my first choice for that role

Not seen him play. Might be quicker than Baldock?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Matěj Vydra please...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here