Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So: who's seen Ian Botham's Twitter feed this morning?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I shan't post the photo on here, as it's completely NSFW, but a tweet appeared on his account which read "What are you thinking....xx", accompanied by a photo of a gentleman's...ahem...middle stump, on a fuller length, shall we say?

Now you can't particularly see the face of the person in the photo, but it does come across as the sort of very private selfie someone might have intended to send to an intimate contact via DM, but accidentally tweeted instead.

Obviously he's been "hacked" though :lolol:
Him and David Gower have always been close

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was he a bit short of a length ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Aggers: "Oh FFS, Beefy, I said "Cook's out".

(c) someone on Twitter

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If India hadn't collapsed that would be brilliant telly today. An innuendo minefield of commentary

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If India hadn't collapsed that would be brilliant telly today. An innuendo minefield of commentary

It's a shame isn't it? :lol:

I know Aggers & Michael Vaughan have been making the most of it on Twitter but I'd love to have listened to TMS under the circumstances. Although perhaps bringing a man called Blowers into this would be asking for trouble.

It's curious how no other celebrities appear to have been targeted by this naughty hacker, don't you think?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it was a hacker, why didn't they do it when there was a game on? Maybe it wasn't a hacker.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
For those who are envious of beefy, just remember it's all about perspective and angles. In reality he might have two short legs and a silly point?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it was a hacker, why didn't they do it when there was a game on? Maybe it wasn't a hacker.

Wait...are you suggesting that photo wasn't the work of a rogue computer genius with an unusual penchant for cricketers of the 1980s, but that it was in fact 100% British Beef?

No, no I won't have it. That's crazy talk.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wait...are you suggesting that photo wasn't the work of a rogue computer genius with an unusual penchant for cricketers of the 1980s, but that it was in fact 100% British Beef?

No, no I won't have it. That's crazy talk.
I didn't see it Edna (and no, I don't want you to send it, thanks). Reading this thread I got the impression that it was a hoax, but if you think the cock matched the face and body, I'll take your (I want to say 'professional', but fear it will be misinterpreted) word for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here