Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is going to Newcastle ?

el punal

Me and 3 others. Flights from Southampton on Friday morning and back on Sunday evening! Hotel booked, tickets purchased......... a good bank holiday weekend me thinks!

Good for you! I checked flight prices and they were a bit expensive. Luckily me and friend got a good deal with Cross Country trains going up Saturday morning to Newcastle with no changes and return on Sunday using Virgin and SWT for around £80.00 each for both ways.

Hotel accommodation is getting a bit scarce, managed to get two single rooms for £50.00 each. It seems there are no twin rooms available and I draw the line at sharing a double bed - especially after an evening of beer and curry consumption!! :eek:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Good for you! I checked flight prices and they were a bit expensive. Luckily me and friend got a good deal with Cross Country trains going up Saturday morning to Newcastle with no changes and return on Sunday using Virgin and SWT for around £80.00 each for both ways.

Hotel accommodation is getting a bit scarce, managed to get two single rooms for £50.00 each. It seems there are no twin rooms available and I draw the line at sharing a double bed - especially after an evening of beer and curry consumption!! :eek:

Booked it nice and early and covered our bases by going on Friday morning and coming back Sunday evening . Flight and hotel down on the Quay for 2 nights £250 each. Would have been a bit cheaper by train but like the idea of taking off at 7.00 and getting there at 8.20!! Should be a good weekend!

el punal

Booked it nice and early and covered our bases by going on Friday morning and coming back Sunday evening . Flight and hotel down on the Quay for 2 nights £250 each. Would have been a bit cheaper by train but like the idea of taking off at 7.00 and getting there at 8.20!! Should be a good weekend!

An away win will make it even better! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here