Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so........ where will we finish this season now?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd still be happy with top ten but the play-offs would be great. Superb as we're looking, Leicester and West Ham have silly money. We have no right at all to even be pushing for automatic promotion. I'd never rule it it out with Gus in charge though - what a manager :)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
See how West Ham and Leicester get on over the next few weeks, both have made some quality signings and it's still hard to look past them.

Play-offs is a definite possibility, I'd still be happy with top 10, it's very easy to get carried away over one player

One player....

Are you forgetting Hoskins, Buckley, Harley, Lua Lua?

I said top 6 would be great before start, now I am hoping we will push for top two and play-offs at worst.

And as for tough games coming up, yes they are, but was Portsmouth away, Cardiff away, Blackpool (Prem last year), Sunderland not tough? Every game is tough but we are getting through them ok. Let's hope there are not too many injuries, especially in the defence.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If we win 26 out of 41 we will go up....Defence is tight and offence is frightening, f*** the draws go for it every game. That means we could suffer 15 defeats and I cant see us loesing 15 games. 10 maybe but not 15, so I will say 1st or 2nd.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Play offs

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I want to say top two but I fear doing so. That said, March 2011 showed how we can keep going, and then some. Gus believes we can do it and sold it to Vicente and CMS so I'm going to too.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Although I have confidence in both the squad and Gus, I am still loath to say top three. It is still going to be a long tough season, I think it's easy to get carried away after the start we have made. Lets see how we respond to our first defeat or two and take it from there. I said before a ball was kicked, I'd be happy with mid table and I haven't changed my mind. I hope I am wrong and we can shock everyone and do a Norwich though, that would be mint.

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
didnt have a clue were we would finish before all the great signings and still havent now but anywhere from 10th upwards comeing up to easter will maybe give us a shot at getting into play offs which would be remarkable in first season back in championship

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Top and FA Cup Winners!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here