Votes: 43 25.3%
  • He's a spoilt snowflake

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • other

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
He's been headed hunted for a middle management role at an IT recruitment company! Megan will be supplementing their incoming by selling homemade stones with those googly eyes glued on them at car boot sales.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
One word answer. Meghan. Look what happened the last time an American divorcee married into the Royal Family.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Harry comes across very decent but perhaps a little unworldly which is not surprising given he is prince Harry. Megan much more worldly, and controlling . Megan doesn’t like the restrictions she has being a member of the royal family but wants all the perks. She has no respect for the queen and has coerced Harry into this decision .

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Harry’s problem is that his wife is clearly very dominant in their marriage. Whatever she wants as he loves her, he seems to do.

Right? Who wouldn’t like how the press hounded them, commented on their every move, usually with disdain or negativity? Not to mention, it’s not like Harry’s mother died in a car crash after being chased through Paris by the paparazzi when he was only 12 years old...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would imagine once the dust has settled we’ll hear some more from him and I would hazard a guess it’ll be to do with safeguarding his mental health. I have very little time for the royals, in theory or in practice but fair play to him if that is the reason.
Mental health issues have no regard for status or wealth.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
To be hounded by the press 24 / 7 and have continuous crap written about you must be difficult to live with. Harry is clearly haunted by the press and the presses hounding of his mother.
I don't blame them and I hope he has a successful career away from the Royal Family, he comes across as a decent bloke.

Very much this. The kid is clearly haunted by what happened to his mother. He probably sees all the grief his missus is getting and thinks ‘**** that, not again’, the press destroyed his Mum. They seem very much in love and I hope he gets the quieter life they crave. Although, I think with MM being an actress - acting work won’t be hard to come by and should keep the $$$ rolling in.

Last edited:

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
That's a good point, as she was expected to give up any 'work' when getting married.

What is not clear is baby Archie - didn't they have to sign away the parental responsibility to the Queen/Crown when he was born?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
How do I get Good Old Sussex Overseas on my Nokia?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
There is a missing option...

They don't want their son to grow up in this carnival, so they are off.

I don't get the Meghan bashing. Well, that's a lie, I do. A woman, black, not part of the establishment etc. plays to every hidden prejudice we have. Clearly, it must be her!

The BBC don't get it either - they've jumped in with a headline about "the Royal Family was said to be "hurt" at the couple's statement". How the f**k do the Beeb know if the royal family are "hurt"? Are they just making it up like the rest of the media? I'll happily live without the royal family, but the media pi55 me off at times. I don't blame the couple for opting out.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Harry comes across very decent but perhaps a little unworldly which is not surprising given he is prince Harry. Megan much more worldly, and controlling . Megan doesn’t like the restrictions she has being a member of the royal family but wants all the perks. She has no respect for the queen and has coerced Harry into this decision .
You of coourse have a real source for all this tedious claptrap, and aren't merely repeating some aimless speculation from the Daily Hate.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20200109-WA0003.jpgl

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports