• He's a spoilt snowflake

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • other

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Couple decide current lifestyle isn’t for them and decide on a change. This is what it boils down to.

Chuck has known for most of his life that he would step up to being the boss and then William likewise. So, once Kate had sprogged a couple he knew he was out of the running for the top job and decided he didn't want to be on the fringes getting all the press coverage and hassle. He's modern lad with a modern wife and they want, and are doing, the best for themselves and their family.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"I can safely say that losing my mum at the age of 12, and therefore shutting down all of my emotions for the last 20 years, has had a quite serious effect on not only my personal life but my work as well," the prince said in an interview with the Daily Telegraph in 2017.

He added: "I have probably been very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions when all sorts of grief and all sorts of lies and misconceptions and everything are coming to you from every angle."

Harry's problem is that society is full of dickheads who's lives are so pathetic that they have to spend so much time bothering about other people's.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Depression. You can be wealthy, privilged and still suffer from it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have no problems :shrug:

Cool thread, bro.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ, there are so many poster on this thread that I have on ignore (including the OP), all I'm reading is kind sympathetic comments about a lad who has made a courageous decision.

On the other hand I'm quite pleased that my dick-head detector is still in good working order.

What a nasty, spiteful poll, though. Mouldy Brain, you really are a gold-plated shit.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I've done a fair bit of work with Wills and Harry through one thing or another throughout the years. I would not want their lifestyle, and their royal duties and protocol are rather demanding. If they are escaping that, I would understand it - although I would suggest within the current media landscape, it is very difficult to become fully private.

The talk of the end of the royal family is tosh: remember, a king abdicated to marry an American woman.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think anyone who's mother was killed when they were young will have been affected in ways that you and I can't begin to imagine.

The thought of walking behind your mother’s coffin, as a young child, with millions of people wailing on the street is not something anyone should have to do. Has to have a massive effect on you, and not in a good way.

I wonder if he knew what he was getting to with his emotionally needy wife though. For all the material things and status he has I am not even a little envious. Bloody nightmare imo.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You've met her then?

I am pretty good at working people out from what they say and the way they behave when talking :shrug:

You don’t get the same impression about her, no problem, just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I am pretty good at working people out from what they say and the way they behave when talking :shrug:

From edited videos and quotes from media sources? You also know she's an actress as well, right?

I really don't get this idea of people writing people off when there's literally a handful of people that actually know. But hey, we're all experts.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
From edited videos and quotes from media sources? You also know she's an actress as well, right?

I really don't get this idea of people writing people off when there's literally a handful of people that actually know. But hey, we're all experts.

I also thought Diana and Princess Margaret were loose cannons, but as you say what do I know. Just get the impression that Harry and Meghan will end in tears too. We’ll see

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What is a fact though: He was never even arrested let alone charged for phone hacking.

So? Who mentioned charged?

He was in charge of the Mirror when they settled with Hugh Grant for phone hacking.

Or do you think the Mirror would settle out of court for something they didn't do?

Which of course the Mirror SACKED him for his Iraq 'fake' torture photos.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
So? Who mentioned charged?

He was in charge of the Mirror when they settled with Hugh Grant for phone hacking.

Or do you think the Mirror would settle out of court for something they didn't do?

Which of course the Mirror SACKED him for his Iraq 'fake' torture photos.

Well the previous poster said 'fact he's a phone hacking prick' . As I said never even arrested let alone charged. Inescapable fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports