• He's a spoilt snowflake

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • other

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Whilst the press are now making this their headline of the day, I don't think it even deserves the ink. After the shitehousery they've suffered from the press I really can't blame them. Personally I couldn't give two shits what they do, but despite that, wish them all the best.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Drip feeding would exacerbate and prolong the gossip imo. What are they hiding etc. Putting it out there early, and in full, means they own the story from the off. And let’s not forget, it’s us which is making it a big deal, not them.

I am defending the royals....WTF?

Could not agree more, they want to do things their way and let them get on with it

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You missed an option "His Missus wears the trousers"

I've now sussed it - so many on here seem to know about a woman wearing the trousers, must be the same ones that leave early at matches to rush home :wink:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Yet another negative thread, very reminiscent of that vile Tory rag The Daily Hate, which spews anti-Markle vitriol at every opportunity while claiming to be a royalist organ.

Here’s a possibility, though. Maybe Markle is genuinely an unpleasant, controlling opportunist and they’re just saying it how it is.

The opposite could be true, of course, but just because someone’s very good looking doesn’t mean they’re necessarily great human beings.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Next they'll be changing their names by deed poll Mr & Mrs Harry and Megan Hewitt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Simple answer is her indoors. He's under the thumb and needs to grow a pair.

But by going against the 'royal way', surely this is growing a pair? In that instance he wouldn't be able to win - either upsets the wife (if it is her pulling the strings) or pisses off the antiquated family. He literally has no way of someone not making this a negative.

D

Deleted member 2719

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Convenient after spending tax payers money on Frogmore cottage, hardly doing it on your own.

He takes a job, gets his employer (us) to pay millions for his marriage, gets free holidays, free private jets, free security, also his employer (us) spends millions on his house then basically says you can still pay me but I am not doing any work. Typical Royal family hanger-on.

Anybody not in the main line of Royals needs to be ditched. Keep the Queen, Charlie, William and his kids and tell the rest to get a life and pay their own way. Who the hell are the Duke of Kent and Duke of Gloucester anyway?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There is a missing option...

They don't want their son to grow up in this carnival, so they are off.

I don't get the Meghan bashing. Well, that's a lie, I do. A woman, black, not part of the establishment etc. plays to every hidden prejudice we have. Clearly, it must be her!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
There is a missing option...

They don't want their son to grow up in this carnival, so they are off.

I don't get the Meghan bashing. Well, that's a lie, I do. A woman, black, not part of the establishment etc. plays to every hidden prejudice we have. Clearly, it must be her!

you forgot the 'not even pretty'

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anybody not in the main line of Royals needs to be ditched. Keep the Queen, Charlie, William and his kids and tell the rest to get a life and pay their own way. Who the hell are the Duke of Kent and Duke of Gloucester anyway?

We've quite happily left an institution that we paid a lot into, but got a lot back. Why on earth retain an institution we pay a lot into but get very little in return?

I don't buy all the tourism nonsense. Even with the Royal family gone, the history of it would still see people flock to the country. Buckingham Palace could become a huge tourist attraction, sell off all the lesser known Royal properties or rent them out. Then we'd start to see revenue streams from our royal heritage.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014

But it might be her. We don’t know.

Charles got the blame for the Diana situation. He’s not a woman or black and is very much a part of the establishment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here