Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the sacking of Wilkins was abit genius?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
But she isn't giving any info is she.

Only that she knows DK is a liar, but can't tell us why or who told her.

She posts it over and over again without any proof.

Now although i post opinions about aspects of the club.... this is what nsc is for, it don't claim to have facts or i don't make wild accusations about people running the club.

Now she can post her opinion that DK is a liar, i have no problem with that as she is intitled to her own view. However when you pass these accusations off as fact you have to be able to back them up.

And as for me, i have never said i have any qualifcations of my views, whether i have or not is my business. But as i have said they are my views and opinions and i'm not trying to pass of what i think as fact without proof.

It seem's the point that she claims a knowledge beyond that many on here can ever deliver is why she irritates so many.

She cannot possibly give you her source, but I accept that she offers a view that is likely to be far more accurate than most on here will ever accept.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It seem's the point that she claims a knowledge beyond that many on here can ever deliver is why she irritates so many.

She cannot possibly give you her source, but I accept that she offers a view that is likely to be far more accurate than most on here will ever accept.

I can accept that she can't name a source, but she doesn't give any facts either. Therefore is hard to swallow anthing she says. Also became very comic when she started posting under another name to try and give her story more credabilty.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Classic. I suppose she has told you the source in that case.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can accept that she can't name a source, but she doesn't give any facts either. Therefore is hard to swallow anthing she says. Also became very comic when she started posting under another name to try and give her story more credabilty.

Exactly.

Shes a complete waste of space and i'm suprised people still bite when she posts.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

Do you accept that her view is likely to be far more accurate becuase you KNOW it to be, or because you WANT it to be?

Do you accept that her view is likely to be far more accurate becuase you KNOW it to be, or because you WANT it to be?

I suspect BigGully is either Ian Chapman or Wilkins (or connected to one or both of them). These type of threads are like a magnet to him-unless bhadeb sends him a PM asking for support? Neither of them (including bhadeb's husband who doesn't no her) have ever offered anything of substance other than to say that we don't know as much as them and they cannot say what it is that is so shocking because they were told in confidence. The phrase "Shit or get off the pot" has never been more appropriate.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I suspect BigGully is either Ian Chapman or Wilkins (or connected to one or both of them). These type of threads are like a magnet to him-unless bhadeb sends him a PM asking for support? Neither of them (including bhadeb's husband who doesn't no her) have ever offered anything of substance other than to say that we don't know as much as them and they cannot say what it is that is so shocking because they were told in confidence. The phrase "Shit or get off the pot" has never been more appropriate.

I have watched you try and bully bhadeb, so you dont impress me much, however I would suspect that unlike Butters and Hart ( who seem to have fallen out of love with this forum since their own dinners and testimonials ended ) that Chapman and Wilkins would not post on here.

However I would also suspect that many might be privy to information that would frustrate even the most passionate of DK supporters.

I have watched you try and bully bhadeb, so you dont impress me much, however I would suspect that unlike Butters and Hart ( who seem to have fallen out of love with this forum since their own dinners and testimonials ended ) that Chapman and Wilkins would not post on here.

However I would also suspect that many might be privy to information that would frustrate even the most passionate of DK supporters.

By bully you mean asking for some evidence after she was found to have invented another user name to 'support' her insinuations? I'm also not trying to impress you-personally I don't give a damn what you say or think about me.

Understand why people like me are asking for proof:

As I've said on another thread-if either of you two have proof that DK is not fit to be chairman then as fans (I'm assuming you two are fans) surely you'd want the club to be in safe hands? Archer, Stanley and Bellotti were finally ousted because fans found out what they were doing and made their findings public-the rest is history and well documented. They didn't maintain the type of sniping campaign you two are waging. If either of you have any evidence that DK is unfit to be the Club Chairman, as fans, you need to make it public because none of us want another Archer, Bellotti or Stanley in charge. That's not too unreasonable is it? Provide some proof and you'll have support-no proof offered then it is nothing more than a hate campaign that has progressed beyond boring.

Last edited:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Wikins is a bit of a legend for me at the Albion.
I watched him as a player (and at times I thought he was even better than his brother.)
I watched him develop as a manager, and from a fans perspective, I think he was starting to get a bit good!

However, you just can't ignore some of the things that have been said about him by the players he managed.

I think he had to go.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
By bully you mean asking for some evidence? I'm also not trying to impress you-personally I don't give a damn what you say or think about me.

Understand why people like me are asking for proof:

As I've said on another thread-if either of you two have proof that DK is not fit to be chairman then as fans (I'm assuming you two are fans) surely you'd want the club to be in safe hands? Archer, Stanley and Bellotti were finally ousted because fans found out what they were doing and made their findings public-the rest is history and well documented. They didn't maintain the type of sniping campaign you two are waging. If either of you have any evidence that DK is unfit to be the Club Chairman, as fans, you need to make it public because none of us want another Archer, Bellotti or Stanley in charge. That's not too unreasonable is it? Provide some proof and you'll have support-no proof offered then it is nothing more than a hate campaign that has progressed beyond boring.

I am not sniping I am offering a view which doesnt fit with yours, thats all.

I am saying regrettably DK is fit to be a modern day Chairman, he is egotistical, self congratulating, interfering and autocratic, he actually has Premier League credentials to be a Chairman.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I am not sniping I am offering a view which doesnt fit with yours, thats all.

I am saying regrettably DK is fit to be a modern day Chairman, he is egotistical, self congratulating, interfering and autocratic, he actually has Premier League credentials to be a Chairman.

You entitled to that critical opinion but would you care to back those criticisms with examples?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I certainly suspect that Dean Wilkins was enjoying a quiet chortle at that particular result.

That said, from what I've heard, he had to go. I just think Adams was the wrong man for the job.

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
This thing that BHADEB has been going on and on about DK, and saying she can not tell,is that she was told by that person who in turn was told that by someone else and that person by someone else,which we all know can be a lot different from the what was said in the first place.Unless of course she was there when it all happened,which I am sure she was not,but thats IMO

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Nah, Big Gully is a local councillor, I think.

I assume bhadeb is Wilkin's daughter isn't it?

The thing is, we are all told things that we should not reveal at some time or another, but where this involves a football team, it tends to end up as a "I know better than you" fest!

I remember many many years ago I wrote a letter to the Argus complaining about the East Terrace ( which was crumbling down) and the next day, there wa s aknock at my front door and dear old Ron Pavey was stood there and wanted to hear my concerns at first hand. He came in, had a cup of tea and stayed for about two hours....really nice bloke old Ron!!!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Nah, Big Gully is a local councillor, I think.

I assume bhadeb is Wilkin's daughter isn't it?

The thing is, we are all told things that we should not reveal at some time or another, but where this involves a football team, it tends to end up as a "I know better than you" fest!

I remember many many years ago I wrote a letter to the Argus complaining about the East Terrace ( which was crumbling down) and the next day, there wa s aknock at my front door and dear old Ron Pavey was stood there and wanted to hear my concerns at first hand. He came in, had a cup of tea and stayed for about two hours....really nice bloke old Ron!!!

People moan, quite rightly, about Withdean but standing on the East Terace on those sloping, crumbling steps was awful..and you got wet just like at Withdean! OK, the atmosphere at the Goldstone was better than Withdean although, when the team was poor, not as good as some like to remember.

And you are right, Ron Pavey was a lovely man who did not deserve the treatment he got from Belotti. Ron had forgotten more about running a football club than Belotti ever knew, but the great Belotti ego couldn't stand someone of Ron's abilities and experience showing him up for the fraud he was.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

I used to deliver the Sunday papers to Pavey. He used to have every paper going, so his wife used to come to the door to take them off me.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Can I Just Say I Am Not Ian Chapman Or Dean Wilkins - I Am Also Not Deans Wife Daughter Sister Mother Or Any Other Part Of His Family

Thank You

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
I certainly suspect that Dean Wilkins was enjoying a quiet chortle at that particular result.

That said, from what I've heard, he had to go. I just think Adams was the wrong man for the job.

Yes, Wilkins had to go, but why do you think Adams was not the man to replace him, Simster? I am interested to know, becuase there seem to be a lot of people aggrieved by Wilkins sacking and who almost seem to be willing Adams to fail as some sort of vengeance.

I think this situation needs to stop! If Adams fails (which I hope and believe he won't, given time and more money) where will we be then? Presumably bottom half of the division, crowds of 4,500, and a set of average and demotivated players. Could this even threaten Falmer? And which great saviour will take over as manager then? Can you think of one?

I would say we are lucky that Micky was out of work when we needed a manager -he has a proven track record of promotions, and I believe that he has been unlucky at some clubs. I actually believe he is yet to fulfil his potential. Some fans have forgotten what he did for us before - took us from nowhere and nothing into a force to be reckoned with at the top of this division. As for the jibe that he is a long ball merchant, he repeatedly says that he wants the players to get it down and pass. His ideal is swift one or two touch passing. I remember Wilkins being asked match after match why the players hoofed it up the pitch, and him saying that is not what he wanted, so there is obviously a problem with the players confidence or ability.

The bottom line is that we are not a wealthy club and dont have a great set of players. There was a combination of anger from some at Wilkins departure, and despair from others at watching the football he served up. I think this led to unrealistic expectations on both sides about what we would see from Adams early on. Sure it has been disappointing. But if anyone is the man for the job - it is Micky. But he needs time and support - so lets do that, or we maybe in danger of destroying the whole club. The atmosphere at Withdean seems set up for failure - but lets change that. I say again - who will we get if you hound Micky out? Think!

As for BHADEB and BigGully - what are you trying to achieve? If it is to get Dick Knight out , then to be replaced by who? I suggest you go away (politely).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, Wilkins had to go, but why do you think Adams was not the man to replace him, Simster? I am interested to know, becuase there seem to be a lot of people aggrieved by Wilkins sacking and who almost seem to be willing Adams to fail as some sort of vengeance.

I think this situation needs to stop! If Adams fails (which I hope and believe he won't, given time and more money) where will we be then? Presumably bottom half of the division, crowds of 4,500, and a set of average and demotivated players. Could this even threaten Falmer? And which great saviour will take over as manager then? Can you think of one?

I would say we are lucky that Micky was out of work when we needed a manager -he has a proven track record of promotions, and I believe that he has been unlucky at some clubs. I actually believe he is yet to fulfil his potential. Some fans have forgotten what he did for us before - took us from nowhere and nothing into a force to be reckoned with at the top of this division. As for the jibe that he is a long ball merchant, he repeatedly says that he wants the players to get it down and pass. His ideal is swift one or two touch passing. I remember Wilkins being asked match after match why the players hoofed it up the pitch, and him saying that is not what he wanted, so there is obviously a problem with the players confidence or ability.

The bottom line is that we are not a wealthy club and dont have a great set of players. There was a combination of anger from some at Wilkins departure, and despair from others at watching the football he served up. I think this led to unrealistic expectations on both sides about what we would see from Adams early on. Sure it has been disappointing. But if anyone is the man for the job - it is Micky. But he needs time and support - so lets do that, or we maybe in danger of destroying the whole club. The atmosphere at Withdean seems set up for failure - but lets change that. I say again - who will we get if you hound Micky out? Think!

As for BHADEB and BigGully - what are you trying to achieve? If it is to get Dick Knight out , then to be replaced by who? I suggest you go away (politely).
I think Adams was the wrong choice for several reasons. Firstly, he's been here before but circumstances were very different back then. His last period here was a success for a couple of reasons. There was a buzz about the club, he had something resembling a budget and knew most of the squad he wanted to sign, as he had just got Fulham promoted. However, he was also quite lucky because after the first 3 games of his opening season, his side looked one-dimensional rubbish and slumped to 19th in division 4- then he signed Brooker, and of course Zamora and we never looked back until he left.

Since then, a lot has happened. I'm still VERY bitter about the way he moaned that he wasn't getting interviews elsewhere. But anyway, since then he's done f*** all since going up with Leicester. And now he finds himself back here. Where's the motivation? He's done it before. Where's the track record? About 8 years old now. And is there a Zamora/Brooker combination to bail him out when the team starts to look utterly crap before Christmas? Unlikely IMO.

I realise I'm being cynical, but I'd just rather we'd gone for someone else. My prediction in June was that we'll finish about 10th. I hope we do better than that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here