Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So that's why palace didn't take Malkay.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In related news Cardiff fear fraud investigation may show £40m gap

[tweet]502570950203043841[/tweet]

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
THE DAMNING MESSAGES

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3AyVT4j9T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh dear, oh dear. This is so awful. How can people who send messages like this live with themselves? What is the world coming to? Forget jihadists in Syria beheading journalists ... this is the real problem that we need to address.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I wish they wouldn't call it a phobia. A phobia is a Fear or a type of anxiety disorder.

In fact many people nowadays don't hate or fear gays, but admit they cringe when they see two men kissing!.

But saying such gets you instantly branded as a "homophobe" because anything criticizing homosexuality (even if on a scientific basis) is instantly met with disdain from the gay and atheist community!..

I'm not going to start a flame war on this sensitive subject, But classing people stereotypical homophobic's, Because they do not like seeing it is wrong really!.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do the LMA also represent Directors of Football? If not, are they perhaps planning on, in public at least*, going to try to throw Moody under the bus?

*Obvuiously, the FA will know who sent which messages, but in the court of public opinion, if the LMA are only interested in protecting Mackay, they (and Mackay) could try to suggest the offensive texts/emails came from Moody, and he was simply the recipient.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Oh dear, oh dear. This is so awful. How can people who send messages like this live with themselves? What is the world coming to? Forget jihadists in Syria beheading journalists ... this is the real problem that we need to address.

We should only give a shit about THE most atrocious thing at any one time?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Can you only concentrate on one subject at a time then?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Trying to read between the lines here, judging by the LMA statement it looks like Moody will be shown as responsible for the vast majority of the racist, sexist and homophobic messages.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I wish they wouldn't call it a phobia. A phobia is a Fear or a type of anxiety disorder.

In fact many people nowadays don't hate or fear gays, but admit they cringe when they see two men kissing!.

But saying such gets you instantly branded as a "homophobe" because anything criticizing homosexuality (even if on a scientific basis) is instantly met with disdain from the gay and atheist community!..

I'm not going to start a flame war on this sensitive subject, But classing people stereotypical homophobic's, Because they do not like seeing it is wrong really!.

I love this post. It's hilarious.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And how exactly does the word "atrocious" apply in this case? A few words which were meant to be communicated in private. The world needs to man up.

Got to agree with you here. It's one thing if you publish stuff on Twitter or Facebook, but seriously, shouldn't private texts be immune from scrutiny. None of what has been written is illegal; they just shows some unpleasant viewpoints that a man or woman are free to have in this country.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Got to agree with you here. It's one thing if you publish stuff on Twitter or Facebook, but seriously, shouldn't private texts be immune from scrutiny. None of what has been written is illegal; they just shows some unpleasant viewpoints that a man or woman are free to have in this country.

That is debatable. The two were discussing potential employees in one text, "Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering" - it is illegal to discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race and the word "but" suggests that were the option there white individuals would be given preference.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Interesting rumour just heard from my Palace mate, regarding the new manager 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss' with credits to the Who, don't shoot the messenger

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Interesting rumour just heard from my Palace mate, regarding the new manager 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss' with credits to the Who, don't shoot the messenger

Wishful thinking by your 'Palace mate'?

On the other hand, given the twists and turns in this saga perhaps it shouldn't surprise us if Parish went crawling to Pulis and begged him to come back.

Picking through the wreckage of the last week or so it seems absolute madness to not to resolve their differences and let him walk away in the first place. The question is would Pulis want to come back?

Either way it doesn't reflect well on Parish.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Danny baker tweeted that a little while ago.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The League Managers' Association has apologised for the wording of its statement defending Malky Mackay over allegations that he sent text messages of an offensive nature.

It originally said two text messages sent by Mackay were "disrespectful of other cultures" but defended them as "friendly text message banter".

That had provoked widespread criticism from anti-discrimination campaigners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here