Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, now England are out will you support anyone else?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have to say i'm now more interested in Wimbledon now. I wouldn't mind seeing a rank outsider win the world cup.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i will be loosely following Urauguay as i have had money on suarez for the golden boot....i think the Germans or Brazil will win it and have wagered accordingly.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Would like a team that hasn't won it before and are playing good football: Colombia, Chile, Belgium, Netherlands, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, and have a soft spot for Mexico. Any of them would do me.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I haven't even bothered to fill in my wallchart since Thursday night.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I will support Poland. Our team is doing quite well--we haven't lost a single goal in the World Cup since 2006!

C'mon you white-and-reds!
happypolandflag.gif

Supporting you nation is not only about achieving good results; it's about faithfulness, sticking with your team through thick and thin, having your heart shattered into pieces regularly but still hoping that a year like 1974 or 1982 will happen in your lifetime. That is the true meaning of supporting your NT, and that's the beauty of it.

As for other teams I wish well, they are as usual: Italy and all Slavic teams apart from Russia.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Was never supporting England anyway. Brazil for me as they are in both of my sweepstakes.

I presume your not English?

why on earth English people don't support England beggar's belief for me

is it because we don't win the world cup every 4 years?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I love all the South American teams, vastly different styles but all so entertaining in their own way. Unlike most I like watching Uruguay, loved them in 2010 and against England they looked back to their best press and counter style.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Would like a team that hasn't won it before and are playing good football: Colombia, Chile, Belgium, Netherlands, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, and have a soft spot for Mexico. Any of them would do me.

I can see a european team winning this tournament, take your pick from the Netherlands, Germany or France and maybe Belgium as an outside bet :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here