Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So how much will it take to land Dembele?...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even his arse wiping hand ??? :)

Are you ignoring the question of where you heard we were in for him?! Suspicious... simple question... :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hmmm ... no, on balance I'd rather you didn't! But if Tammy's now the main man and Ollie isn't so sure of a starting place ........................

Loan, for sure, not to buy, and an agreement about the share of wages so we were not breaking our wage structure.

Just a feeling - only ever happened twice before (Ken Beamish and Mick Robinson). Let's see!
Near enough any club in the world would take giroud.

Why would a world cup winner join a mediocre premier League club who's sole ambition is to finish around 13th and possibly make a quarter final of a cup !!?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
He's not all that. We had him before he went to Celtic and he was ok but not Premiership standard (like most of outr current defence and attack). In fact Mousa Dembele I was a lot better and became a hero at Spuds.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hmmm ... no, on balance I'd rather you didn't! But if Tammy's now the main man and Ollie isn't so sure of a starting place ........................

Loan, for sure, not to buy, and an agreement about the share of wages so we were not breaking our wage structure.

Just a feeling - only ever happened twice before (Ken Beamish and Mick Robinson). Let's see!

Sorry mate, Giroud is not happening. It was impossible when he wanted to leave (before the covid stuff) and it even more impossible now when he wants to stay (talking about how Werner is a different type of player, and how his owned relation with Lampard has evolved etc).

He's not all that. We had him before he went to Celtic and he was ok but not Premiership standard (like most of outr current defence and attack). In fact Mousa Dembele I was a lot better and became a hero at Spuds.

It was four years since he was at Fulham though, might have developed a bit.

Dont see this happening either but I guess there is a minimal chance since Lyon probably need to do a few sales.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
double post

Last edited:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
3m Euros appears to be the answer. That’s the bid Lyon have just had accepted from Southampton.

Cracking bit of business. Surprised we haven’t been linked. Him, Welbeck and Ferguson would be great depth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here