Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how many Season ticket holders for next season?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
The season tickets are vital. You just have to look at the official attendance to the bums on seats to see this. Hopefully we can make up the 10% with a recruitment drive of some sort and some top quality signings.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I would think that a percentage who have not renewed will make a belated decision and wait and see what the summer brings before applying for a ST, assuming there's some left to buy! I would think there will be.....

Why should you care you support Bradford and Burgess Hill don't you?

I have alot of football love for all!
Brighton/Barber have done very well to keep the non renewals to 10%
I like to think i played my part in raising awareness of the financial implications of non renewal,lets hope the fans hold there nerve this time next season.
If a 80 minutes reduced price ticket was on offer i might me tempted along:moo:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Disappointed with his last comments about 'hopefully a 49 game season'. I was rather hopeful of automatic promotion, sealed by mid April or is that being too optimistic?

Jan 30, 2008
A reduction is a reduction spin it how you want , some are just sitting on a ticket and hardly turning up , empty seats prove that , walk up prices to expensive , it's a thumbs down from me I'm afraid
regards
DR

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have alot of football love for all!
Brighton/Barber have done very well to keep the non renewals to 10%
I like to think i played my part in raising awareness of the financial implications of non renewal,lets hope the fans hold there nerve this time next season.
If a 80 minutes reduced price ticket was on offer i might me tempted along:moo:

:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A mid table finish could see the final total creeping towards 21k. Next season is critical as the 1901ers will in the last year of their 5 year price deal.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
A reduction is a reduction spin it how you want , some are just sitting on a ticket and hardly turning up , empty seats prove that , walk up prices to expensive , it's a thumbs down from me I'm afraid
regards
DR

Average Crowds/tickets sold this season are actually on track to be higher than they were in 2012/13 and not far behind 2013/14; the highest ever in the entire history of the club. And ST sales, even considering our disappointing season, are likely to be down by only 5% contrary to nearly all predictions. Perhaps people quite like going to the Albion. How do you explain that PPF ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That will be the telling figure, already plenty of empty spaces on the middle row each game now

I thought this was the crucial year! Off to hell on a Hyppia Handcart. Except we *still* keep turning up don't we..

SAC

May 21, 2014
Do you think that PB could be spinning the figures to make people renew thinking that match day tickets won't be as easy to get as we think? I find a 90% renewal figure slightly unbelievable.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Average Crowds/tickets sold this season are actually on track to be higher than they were in 2012/13 and not far behind 2013/14; the highest ever in the entire history of the club. And ST sales, even considering our disappointing season, are likely to be down by only 5% contrary to nearly all predictions. Perhaps people quite like going to the Albion. How do you explain that PPF ?

PPF hasn't actually answered a question properly here in ages. you'll get a one line retort and possibly an emoticon. If you're lucky.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Do you think that PB could be spinning the figures to make people renew thinking that match day tickets won't be as easy to get as we think? I find a 90% renewal figure slightly unbelievable.
nt

He could be, but he could also be being honest, like to think the later. I Personally do not know any of my mates who are not renewing, but we are all old guys who went to Gillingham, Withdean etc and watched some real crap, so the football and the Amex is probably the best time to be an Albion fan in my life time. If you don't want to renew then that is fine as well, we all have a choice, but I can assure its not bad at the moment.

I agree about next year, as a 1901 member there could be a reduction, not for any other reason than if they put the prices up, which of course they will, then maybe could not afford it, but I would still go and get a season ticket somewhere. As what the team are doing does not dictate whether I renew or not as I am fan, pure and simple, only health, money issues (or a bloody drummer or goal music) will stop me, and it appears to be my friends feelings as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here