Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how many Season ticket holders for next season?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Isn't there a lengthy waiting list that needs to be run through before the club can consider selling season tickets on general sale? When I cancelled mine I was warned that i would go straight to the bottom of this lengthy list and hence run the real risk of failing to secure a season ticket should I subsequently change my mind.

Based on this 'fact' I'm very surprised that the barber isn't declaring 23000 season ticket holders as a result of this strong waiting list.

I'v been paying match-by-match this season and always had plenty of choice (admittedly didn't try for the Arsenal game).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Isn't there a lengthy waiting list that needs to be run through before the club can consider selling season tickets on general sale? ...

Based on this 'fact' I'm very surprised that the barber isn't declaring 23000 season ticket holders as a result of this strong waiting list.

According to the interview he did last week Barber said there was 1000 ST holders on the waiting list. Season Tickets aren't on general sale yet.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
You get the first choice of the best seats that people give up...and 1000 people are on it Rev. Hows that Season Ticket prediction for 2014/15 going ?

I was one of those 1,000. Get a weeks window to get preferential seats before they go on General sale. It was very busy when the lines opened at 10am last monday for this category (Bronze members in waiting list). Still not a massive selection in the family area so i am guessing that most had already renewed. Predict a good renewal rate despite lots of doom and gloom on here.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If I worked for the club, I would be targeting those in the recently extended free travel zone, both to the East and West.

Without looking it up I'm sure that now goes right out to Worthing and Eastbourne?

Excellent value if you're travelling from those areas IMO.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bit of a thread bounce, but looking on the ST website seems to be about 5000 'available' - on that basis sales so far must have been pretty good ? WSL block where I sit definitely has less available than were occupied last season.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Bit of a thread bounce, but looking on the ST website seems to be about 5000 'available' - on that basis sales so far must have been pretty good ? WSL block where I sit definitely has less available than were occupied last season.

Is anyone prepared to sit next to me yet? (I feel like ERNEST :wink:)
East Upper ------- right down the front opposite the edge of the North Stand eighteen yard box.

LOTS of OFFSIDE ref you cheating#### !!!!! or PENALTY ref!!!!you cheating#### Shouts
The bar-stewards have never heard me yet tho:moo:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think 25k ST's are available so if 5k left that would indicate we've sold 20k? I'm sure kingcole will be along shortly to verify!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Is anyone prepared to sit next to me yet? (I feel like ERNEST :wink:)
East Upper ------- right down the front opposite the edge of the North Stand eighteen yard box.

LOTS of OFFSIDE ref you cheating#### !!!!! or PENALTY ref!!!!you cheating#### Shouts
The bar-stewards have never heard me yet tho:moo:

So that's you is it? I'm surprised the stewards can't hear you, we can in the SW corner.....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So that's you is it? I'm surprised the stewards can't hear you, we can in the SW corner.....

The Nazi Stewards have thrown me out twice------IT WAS A CASE of MISTAKEN IDENTITY in both cases my'lord-----honest :wink:

The REF & LINESMEN have never recognised my 40 years of recognising they are fecking useless :moo:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The Nazi Stewards have thrown me out twice------IT WAS A CASE of MISTAKEN IDENTITY in both cases my'lord-----honest :wink:

The REF & LINESMEN have never recognised my 40 years of recognising they are fecking useless :moo:

*cough bullshit cough*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here