Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] so here is a poll showing success in both ticket lotteries

what window did you get firstly Saints then Sheff Utd

• Total voters

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Any stats brainbox out there to compute the odds of no one getting this?

We'd need to know the exact number of season tickets and how many tickets there are in Priory 1 to do that. I assume 2000 but there may be slighly fewer than that

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
3/4. Confirms my thoughts about st renewal...if I am same or any less for the arse..they can sod off

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Same, being an uber 1901 member counts for NOTHING :lolol:

Not sounding that random to me at the moment....
I would consider myself the same as you. 2/2.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Ok, so I know its only a relatively small sample of 150 ish people so far, but the distribution does look fair and also is exactly as the club suggested it would be (7000 ish in pw2,3 & 4 and 2000 in pw1)

From our limited numbers, match 1 was split approx 10% into pw1 and 30%(ish) into pw's 2,3 & 4

So although I've had the worst luck so far with PW4 & PW4, I'm now satisfied that the distribution is fair overall and I can stop doing this :tantrum:

I've now managed to get tickets for both games with my 1 and 2 draws. Will quickly add no chance of the dreaded hat-trick as I'm working during Arsenal

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have between our group 6 tickets (but we are not all grouped) Just checked and on average we are coming out as priority group 3 for all of us as most have been 4 and then 2 or vice versa, however one crafty individual has managed 2 and then 1.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Desmond and got tickets both games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here