Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] so here is a poll showing success in both ticket lotteries

what window did you get firstly Saints then Sheff Utd

• Total voters

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If only 2000 tickets out of about 22000 are made available to Priority Group 1 it must mean that you have less than a less than 10% chance of being drawn in the first group.
(rather than a 1 in 4 chance if the ballot groups were split equally).

Does anyone know the percentage of Season Ticket holders in each of the four priority groups?
I would imagine it's something like:
Group 1 = 10%
Group 2 = 20%
Group 3 = 35%
Group 4 = 35%

n.b. I was Group 4 for S'ton and got a ticket on the exchange, and Group 2 for Sheff Utd where I got a ticket in this mornings bun fight.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If only 2000 tickets out of about 22000 are made available to Priority Group 1 it must mean that you have less than a less than 10% chance of being drawn in the first group.

Does anyone know the percentage of Season Ticket holders in each of the four priority groups?
Group 1 = 10%
Group 2 = 20%
Group 3 = 35%
Group 4 = 35%

n.b. I was Group 4 for S'ton and got a ticket on the exchange, and Group 2 for Sheff Utd where I got a ticket in this mornings bun fight.

Reckon your splits to be about right as you'd expect groups 3 & 4 to contain the majority of people.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011

Group 1 = 10%
Group 2 = 20%
Group 3 = 35%
Group 4 = 35%

The club have previously stated that pw1 has 2000 and pw2, 3 & 4 are all the same at approx 7000 and the numbers in our (very small) poll roughly confirm this

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
1 and 2 but no tickets so far, although I've only had a ST for 25 years. Hopefully get the chance to get a ticket before the end of the year.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
1 and 2 but no tickets so far, although I've only had a ST for 25 years. Hopefully get the chance to get a ticket before the end of the year.

How can you be in PW1 and not get a ticket??

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The allocation algorithm, if there even is one, is clearly and grossly unfair. Those that are lucky enough to get a ticket should then be recycled to the back of the queue. Good work by the club, way to piss off a large percentage of the core 'customer' base :rolleyes:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The allocation algorithm, if there even is one, is clearly and grossly unfair. Those that are lucky enough to get a ticket should then be recycled to the back of the queue. Good work by the club, way to piss off a large percentage of the core 'customer' base :rolleyes:

I agree, can’t be that difficult with database software to exclude everyone who got a ticket from the next P1 ballot, and could only be drawn in P2,3,4 for that next game. You’d then surely give a greater statistical chance of everyone going. I know someone who got P1 & P1, don’t think he has the nerve to tell me what he got in the Arsenal ballot..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My luck seems to be growing, a lowly P3 for the Stains game, which was fine as l couldn't go anyway, P2 for Sheff Utd and managed to bag a seat, albeit a grotty one in the south east corner, and this morning l'm told l'm in P1 for the visit of the Gooners.

It will only ever be secon best at most, until all restrictions are lifted again.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A question for those that have bought tickets.

My group are all in Group1 for Arsenal and to make sure we sit "near" each other, I've said I'll get the tickets. None of my group have taken their S/T refund so will I be able to use their credit balance to buy their tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here