Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So........ Drum at the Amex????

DRUm at the Amex to get the atmosphere up?

• Hell YEAH lets get it rocking!

Votes: 154 50.0%
  • Over my Dead body... NO!

Votes: 154 50.0%

• Total voters

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I like the flags and flares you have in some european leagues which really make for a good atmosphere as well as being intimidating for the opposition.The idea of the home fans is to be the 12th man but often that doesn't happen.I don't think the Amex is scary or intimidating and maybe it's asking too much to be like that.In fact it's pretty civilised.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's a yes from me.

For most of the reasons given. Pace of song, consistency of song around the stadium but I also think we need a proper singing section that all want to sing for the team rather than out singing another group.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My vote has just swung it to no.
But I have to admit that Boro did sound loud. I believe a lot of it was the supporters banging on the hoardings.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
To be fair they didn't need a drum. Some of their loudest moments did not involve the drum.

Just need fans to be less up tight and chant away!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Wednesday sounded great yesterday another example of the drum being used consistently, although I can't stand the Wednesday band at England games, but all of the Wednesday crowd joined in.
Listening to our supporters last night , top effort buy the way, the great escape was getting quicker and quicker as if the lyrics were trying to get away from the beat.
Only way to slow it down is with a drum , decent drummer will only do this thou.

Jan 30, 2008
had a word with some of the lads and were happy to do a barber shop quartit version of GOTBTS on friday to get the atmousphere going. cant go into detail as OB may be watching and we beat them recently in an open mike comp with our version of 'Ruby' by kenny rodgers and PC beard and his melt mates want revenge :nono:

Regards

DR
Yeah , some prick hacking my account again :wanker:
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah , some prick hacking my account again :wanker:
regards
DR

Seems that some posts from PPF are from PPF and others from Ppf . . . . same join date and number of posts, though . . . very strange . . .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
How many people on here and in the wider public cite Germany as a great inspiration for atmosphere and wish we could be more like them? I hate to break it to those of you who who are anti drum, but basically EVERY German team has a drum

I've been to eight German grounds (Frankfurt, Cologne, Duisburg, Leverkusen, Kaiserslautern, Mainz, schalke, eintract Trier) and none had a drum !

They have 2-3 people at front with speakers coordinating.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
the vote on this thread is close.....i demand a recount

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here