Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slobodan RajKovic and Matej Delac

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
im pretty sure this will happen because i signed them for brighton on football manager 2010 and they were qualla! so i expect the club to announce this very soon

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would be mightily surprised if LaFondre ended up here, I would have thought that Sheffield Wendy or United (after their fire sale, if they have anybody that somebody would be interested in) would be more likely. Seldom are those rumours true.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
This is one of the reasons why we'll now be abled to attract reserves and youngers from the Premiershite on loan. Teams like Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal etc want to see their promising youngsters, develope in a very high standard of football and that is the Championship. Without the Amex and our promotion we wouldn't be abled to. Look at Swansea bringing in Borini from Chelsea and look at his start for them. Has scored some cracking goals and I think he is only 19.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
"This is one of the reasons why we'll now be abled to attract reserves and youngers from the Premiershite on loan. Teams like Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal etc want to see their promising youngsters, develope in a very high standard of football and that is the Championship."

Great, a team full of prem loanees who couldn't give a toss about us and have probably never heard of Brighton! Can't wait. Sorry if I'm underwhelmed about being a nursery club for Chelsea!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Rajkovic was suspended and heavily fined I think for spitting at an opposing player or referee once.

Would fit right in with your lot then...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
"This is one of the reasons why we'll now be abled to attract reserves and youngers from the Premiershite on loan. Teams like Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal etc want to see their promising youngsters, develope in a very high standard of football and that is the Championship."

Great, a team full of prem loanees who couldn't give a toss about us and have probably never heard of Brighton! Can't wait. Sorry if I'm underwhelmed about being a nursery club for Chelsea!

McShane did alright. Then there's Borini, Afobe, Lansbury, Ramsey, Taraabt (before signing perm contract), they want to convince their clubs they're worth Premiership contracts.

As long as the team isn't full of loanees its ok. Remember, if Poyet tells Chelsea they're shite, they may actually listen what with him being a Chelsea legend and all.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Making the correct loan signings will be crucial for us in the Championship, like it or lump it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I might have been convinced by Rajkovic as a target because he meets our requirements (on paper at least) but as soon as you combine it with the name of a keeper who has yet to make a first team appearance for anyone (no matter how much "promise" he may have) it clearly becomes absolute bollocks :)

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

But there is talk that Borini may sign for Swansea, and if we could get somebody of the same ilk on loan, they may just enjoy being with us and sign. Look at Lualua, recently said he'd love to come back if it doesn't work out with the geordies. So it could prove very beneficial to us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
99% sure the keeper Delac is the guy that 2-3 years ago was immense in Croatia. Everyone was raving about him and he got bought by Chelsea. Remember lots and lots of praise and from everything I saw stuck in my mind big time. If right would be an immense signing. Was best player let alone keeper in Croatian league according to many fans of other domestic teams and this at the age of 16. He was playing regularly as first choice and was named in the Croatia squad at same age all be it not starting but still! Imagine the uproar when Walcott was named and that was older and a wide striker where young players break through not at 'keeper. Was said to be capable of playing top level from very young much like the Real Madrid chap I think at most big clubs he'd be the starter already.

Vitesse in Holland? Where he was on loan but doesn't look like he's played so would make more sense to send him to Championship I'd think and would LOVE it if we signed him :D

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Delac is amazing in Football Manager 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here