Slobodan RajKovic and Matej Delac

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
News to me, but there's a ton of rumous that we might be in for any one of Chelsea's youngsters. I don't suppose we will hear anything substantial about loans until nearer the start of the season.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
they sound like local west london lads

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Rajkovic currently playing in Dutch League for Vitesse on loan. Would be an excellent signing, full international for Croatia. Delac would be back up for Ankergren I guess.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
News to me, but there's a ton of rumous that we might be in for any one of Chelsea's youngsters. I don't suppose we will hear anything substantial about loans until nearer the start of the season.
Indeed. I have no doubt that Gus' connections with Chelsea & Spurs will have just become that much more useful to him - you see a lot of VERY promising talents go on loan to Championship sides, not so much League One (LuaLua being an exception).

We're in for an exciting summer.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Plus:

NORWICH CITY NEWS!

Ins:
Craig Mackail-Smith (P'Boro)
Robert snodgrass (Leeds)
Dani Pacheco (Liverpool)
Rob Edwards (Blackpool)
Henri Lansbury (Arsenal, loan)
Elliott Bennett (Brighton)
Outs:
Matthew Gill (P'boro)
Owain Tudor-Jones (Yeovil)
Cody McDonald (Gillingham)
Steven Hughes (MK Dons)
Jens Berthal-Askou (Released)
Oli Johnson (Yeovil)
Anthony McNamee (Brighton)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's full of wind up merchants and people that dont know their arse from their elbow, let alone the inside track of information regarding a football club.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
And the more people that are aware of the above, the better. (Especially if it reduces the unfounded, repetitive rumours that are posted on here)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I do love the bloke having a go at US for saying David Goodwillie is going to sign. Calm down dear, it's only a rumour and completely unfounded. Cretin!

.... he had crossed my mind as a potential though!

Especially as the person who wrote the original thing is making a homophobic comment, something along the lines of "they rate Willie highly", rather than actually saying Brighton are interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports