Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade - 2 year deal

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Pleased for him, genuinely seemed like one of the nicest people i've ever met, and i think that could have been one reason for the failings with us this season.
Should get a good reception next season for what he did here.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Good luck to him. I will certainly be extending him a warm welcome on his last ever visit to Withdean next season

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Will be interesting to see how he does as it seems he finds himself in quite a similar situation for the second season running (keep a club up then given the task of building the next season). The big difference is Orient don't have the budget we do, which if we're honest will probably suit Russ better.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Thats one team that will not be challenging for play offs then. Be interesting to see if he tries to sign Virgo and or Cox possibly OGH.

He loved Cox last season (oo err) but didn't he fall out with him as well at the start of this season? I'd be suprised to see Cox there, although Virgo is a possibility.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to him, but glad he's no longer our manager :shrug:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He loved Cox last season (oo err) but didn't he fall out with him as well at the start of this season? I'd be suprised to see Cox there, although Virgo is a possibility.

After Vigro's comments once he left I doubt it is a possibility. Orient have got a good manager if he can repeat what he did at Yeovil they will do well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here