Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky's analysis of our season so far..

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Thanks for posting! Not come across that guy before, but blimey that has to be one of the most well researched pieces I’ve ever seen about us! Either that or he’s an Albion fan!

Well played sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Can someone please send this link to Garth Crooks?

Honestly this guy has shown more insight into our club in four minutes than the collective BBC ‘experts’ have mustered in the past four years…

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Brilliant [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
At about the 4:11 mark, the bloke on the left turns to the camera with a look that seems to say, "This was only supposed to be a 2 minute segment..."

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The ‘under the radar’ thing is totally gone now.

Our manager, backroom staff and players are the envy of the Big Six. They’ll be attempting to poach them for years. Probably a price worth paying for sustainability though. And - they can ever never poach Uncle Tone.

The ‘under the radar’ thing is totally gone now.

Our manager, backroom staff and players are the envy of the Big Six. They’ll be attempting to poach them for years. Probably a price worth paying for sustainability though. And - they can ever never poach Uncle Tone.

Agree but made me chuckle this morning on talk sport when they were discussing Leicester again. Talking to former player(can't remember his name right now)but, in the discussion was the comment that fixtures haven't been put into context insofar as they've played half the big six Manchester United Chelsea and arsenal and an in form Brighton. Although it was said that Leicester should have more points than currently,they have not had the best fixtures so far. My exact thought when listening was we're still not on the radar as a possible top 6 side we've just started well and will fade away as season progresses.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agree but made me chuckle this morning on talk sport when they were discussing Leicester again. Talking to former player(can't remember his name right now)but, in the discussion was the comment that fixtures haven't been put into context insofar as they've played half the big six Manchester United Chelsea and arsenal and an in form Brighton. Although it was said that Leicester should have more points than currently,they have not had the best fixtures so far. My exact thought when listening was we're still not on the radar as a possible top 6 side we've just started well and will fade away as season progresses.
There's a difference between big 6 and top 6 though. We are a possible top 6 finisher just as West Ham and Leicester threatened to be over past two seasons, but I can't ever see us being one of the established biggest six clubs in the country.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;10375642 said:
Thanks for posting! Not come across that guy before, but blimey that has to be one of the most well researched pieces I’ve ever seen about us! Either that or he’s an Albion fan!

Well played sir!

Don’t think he’s a Brighton fan but often seems to be the SSN reporter assigned with covering us around transfer windows. Clearly clued up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;10375642 said:

Well played sir!

You'd hope that was the minimum amount of research a professional journalist / presenter would do when given a brief. Unfortunately social media friendly clickbait has devalued the job.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We are getting a lot of praise and recognition atm.
It’s nice but I prefer it when we are quietly progressing in the shadows.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seen him on SSN a fair bit - what’s his name? That was quality and accurate! The real fees for players too (ok maybe with add one included that are likely to be hit / mainly hit I’d guess) too…!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here