Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky TV show re: BHA

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I take it that's the programme which was being touted back in the spring?

I guess it's asking too much for another documentary next month (when that was scheduled to be released)

No i thought the documentary coming out this autumn is a much longer, meatier affair than this one on tonight.....but I stand to be corrected!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great little watch. Spotted myself in the archive footage leaving the Goldstone during the mass walk out.

Quick question, at the start of the golf bit who was the bloke in the Albion baseball cap, beard and stripy top saying hello to the camera just before Jason Steele appeared. Didn’t recognise him at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent, especially a young [MENTION=3666]lenny[/MENTION]Rider

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Just enjoyed watching it. Thanks to the OP and others who added the link. As Mrs BS has gone to bed guess I'll have to watch it again tomorrow with her.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a great watch….GP looked so fresh faced when he first joined us…a reminder to re the contract extension not long after …oh how that was mocked by the pundits….the hero’s…Gritt, Knight…Perry etc…..and then of course Tony Bloom we couldn’t have wished for anyone better ..supported Brighton for 40 years odd..another JCL :wink:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Just watched it and I said it many times, I will support and follow this club all the time we have people like Tony and Dick Knight who have the best interests of this club and understand it’s history and community, no matter what division we are in. If we ever sold our soul like Newcastle, that is when I walk away.

I have support Brighton since I was 11 a 1983 FA cup band wagon jumper, so this is the best it has ever been and I am bloody loving it, because if you can’t enjoy now what is the point.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Very good and emotional watching it
Just confused with the editing, it jumps from gillingham then to the Prem at the Amex then back to withdean era and the Amex build
Thought it could of tied in better, but still a great 25 mins of tv

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
What was the other show called that there was preview of a couple of months back? Remember a thread about it and short clip on twitter or something?

Edit: Or was this it? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here