Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky TV show re: BHA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That must be a different one as this has (for example) the end of last season, the preseason training camp in Portugal, and the start of this season.

Edit: you've removed the comment about it being from last year...

Further edit: Well spotted, [MENTION=34253]Whoislloydy[/MENTION] - hadn't seen it on there previously, and they've also updated the version on Prime (which states it is from 2021) to this up to date version:

AMAZON PRIME DIRECT LINK

Superb watch. Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
For those without Sky, or Amazon Prime, you can do a free trial to Prime as long as you haven't been a member during the last 12 months. It's a 30 day trial so plenty of time to check out this great show, along with other content they have - just remember to cancel at the end of the trial if you don't want to continue with it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
On record, looking forward to this

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
That was very good. Worth keeping to show children and grandchildren over the years. A reminder of how lucky to have had 2 great people in Knight and Bloom.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks so much for the OP for mentioning this programme, was fantastic and brought back SO many memories

Echo posters above who will get their children, etc to watch it as it will give them an insight into where the club have come from.

And the added bonus is that I spotted myself on TV at the first game in the Premier League home to the cheeky bidders from Manchester :smile::rave::smile::rave:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was on Sky at 20.30 under PL stories. It was great spotting Ed Bassford, Sarah Watts etc remembering what they did for the club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big performance from [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION], surprised he didn't get his name in the credits.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it that's the programme which was being touted back in the spring?

I guess it's asking too much for another documentary next month (when that was scheduled to be released)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here