Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Sky Sports News plumb the depths

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sky Glass runs 1 minute behind ‘live’ time due to it being streamed.
Maybe this is why the confusion has occurred for some?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sky Glass runs 1 minute behind ‘live’ time due to it being streamed.
Maybe this is why the confusion has occurred for some?

Maybe. I'm over it now. Was angry at the time - tomorrow is another day (and a day like many of us will probably never see again).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think I was silent that minute... quietly scratching my balls while playing Football Manager.

Model royalist.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I just kept flicking through channels until I found a +1 channel that wasn't doing the silence.
I've got a Mrs that gives me the silent treatment, not having my TV start doing it too.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I just kept flicking through channels until I found a +1 channel that wasn't doing the silence.
I've got a Mrs that gives me the silent treatment, not having my TV start doing it too.

By the time you’d done that, the silence must have finished.

I didn’t even know there was a minute silence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was watching SSN they announced they were doing the one minutes silence, went to a break and came back just before 8pm then went to Sky News at 8pm for the minutes silence and came back when it finished.

Was i watching something different to you ???

It was definitely at 8pm on my tv

Just as a footnote, Sky Sports have replied to me with an apology, explaining it was a technical error.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I was flicking about last night and ended up on Sky Comedy. They were showing an Amy Schumer special where she graphically talks about how tight her pussy (her words) is, sucking off an uber driver for a free ride and being so horny she nearly slept with a tramp off the street.

It then cut to the commercial break which last night was just a sky place holder saying out of respect they wouldn't be showing adverts. That was funnier than the comedy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here