Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I make you right. He was desperate to do something, but just lost his head. That 1 on 1 was CMS-esque, he was caught in about 6 minds what to do. No composure in front of goal whatsoever.

Like you said, he just needs to calm down a bit.

I agree. He was trying to hard. Needs to be brought on a bit earlier so that he isn't trying to cram everything into a 20 minute spell. I would have brought him on 10 mins into 2nd half. He should also have replaced Murphy rather than Baldock.. Jamie had made his contributions to the match by then. I would have given Jamie another small rest.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Had £3 on him at 12/1 to score last !!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Have to agree. In what was an excellent night for us, he was dire. Early days & hope he comes good, but yet to see any class from him ....

Truly laughable comment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have to agree. In what was an excellent night for us, he was dire. Early days & hope he comes good, but yet to see any class from him ....

Take your head out of Hemed's arse.

Jiri was like a puppy trying desperately to please his master. Should have slotted home but went for the walk-it-round-the-keeper flair approach and stuffed up.

He'll learn from that and looks a thoroughly decent addition to our attacking options.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought he was going to do a GOTSMANOV.

But he just ran out of talent at the crucial moment.

Take your head out of Hemed's arse.

Jiri was like a puppy trying desperately to please his master. Should have slotted home but went for the walk-it-round-the-keeper flair approach and stuffed up.

He'll learn from that and looks a thoroughly decent addition to our attacking options.

Before his fluff he missed the goal by a mile in his cross come shot. The guy doesn't have much decent form in his other clubs. Time will tell, but I am usually right with my instincts & at this mo my glass is half empty with him. Hope I'm proved wrong ...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I agree with some of the above. He was desperate to do well. He wants first team football and a place at the Euros. Mind you, the Czech Republic are no mugs. If he's already been selected by them then he must have a fair wack of talent.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

In fairness, it was also a nailed on penalty.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I remember Hemed not lighting the world on fire initially, it takes a little time to get settled, judging him on a debut last 10 minutes of a match is a little harsh.

Most strikers we have brought in have taken a lot longer than 10 minutes to get rolling.

Should have scored that chance, but even so. First 10 minutes under his belt which is good, & I'm prepared to give him more than that before I judge.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

So did I.

I was sure he was going to stop, salute the north stand and fire it into the net.

Genius in the making.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Before his fluff he missed the goal by a mile in his cross come shot. The guy doesn't have much decent form in his other clubs. Time will tell, but I am usually right with my instincts & at this mo my glass is half empty with him. Hope I'm proved wrong ...

No you're not.

No you don't.

Risible twaddle.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

What are these great instincts then?

Seriously come on the guy got a great assist at Cardiff. Should have scored tonight but we were 4-0 up and he was trying to hard. He scores tonight and what fo your fantastic instincts tell you then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I remember Hemed not lighting the world on fire initially, it takes a little time to get settled, judging him on a debut last 10 minutes of a match is a little harsh.

Most strikers we have brought in have taken a lot longer than 10 minutes to get rolling.

Should have scored that chance, but even so. First 10 minutes under his belt which is good, & I'm prepared to give him more than that before I judge.

Me too. Give him a chance. Maybe like the slating (from some) of Stockdale, Hemed and CH over the last few months perhaps judging after barely half hour of game time is very premature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here