Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I really hope really hope England win it, but realistically i reckon Wales will win it :down:

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
i think if England click, they could surprise a few people,but Ireland get my vote-one
things for sure it looks to be a great tournement

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
England , Wales and I picked up 4 pints of Dark Star Festival Ale from their brewery yesterday for the match.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh and bacon sarnies at half time...............get in there.

...................................................................................
I predict a late penalty or two will give the whites a narrow victory today. Its going to be interesting with some new faces emerging.There is plenty of raw talent in English rugby, it just needs 5 or 6 good ones to come through and develop now.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
France...much as I would rather have England or Ireland win it, I reckon it is their turn.

(Caveat: I know diddly squat about rugby and have little or no interest in the game)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I just hope the refs let them play rugby and we dont get the boring kicking contests we have had recently, some proper scrummaging wouldn't come amiss either....

Shame my favourite player Sergio Parisse is out injured. Italy struggle with him, without him they are definite Wooden Spooners.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Also, thankfully, the games are on BBC so we don't have to put uo with this idiot's ramblings:

StuartBarnes_1226934.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What an awful game though, let's hope the next one is better.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I enjoyed the 2nd half. Frustrating with all the errors but Wales`s comeback made things pretty interesting there for a while.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All I know is every half-decent pub with a screen in BN1 this afternoon was stuffed full of middle class wankers pretending to enjoy the egg-chasing and bluffing their g/fs into thinking they knew what was occurring.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I enjoyed it. I gave us no chance of winning and we've now f***ed over Wales chances of a Grand Slam. Messy, error strewn but and England win against reasonable opposition for the 1st time in what feels like years. Edge of the seat stuff for a while in the 2nd half.

Did anyone else feel that the ref put himself in the way of play way too often?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I enjoyed it. I gave us no chance of winning and we've now f***ed over Wales chances of a Grand Slam. Messy, error strewn but and England win against reasonable opposition for the 1st time in what feels like years. Edge of the seat stuff for a while in the 2nd half.

Did anyone else feel that the ref put himself in the way of play way too often?

Yes he did, theres one thing being on top of the game but some of his positioning was just to close to the play and he basically got in the way............ personally was'nt over fussed on the refs whole game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They were splendid in the first half last night, but the Welsh did make it very easy for them.

They do have weaknesses and we are going to need to be at our best to exploit those in Paris.

Big game for Wilkinson today. He has been very ineffective thus far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here