Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the finest sporting events on our calender as Northern Europe does battle for the Six Nations Championship. No quarter will be given as these gladiators of the oval ball go head to head with their countries pride on the line. Expect rough and tumble, thrills and spills and great drama all the way.

Who is your money on??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Italy is due a win arent they?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It pains me to say it but it's not on England who seem to have been a team in transformation since the year before they won the World Cup and yet still we remain quite shit. France will probably win but I can see us fighting Italy to avoid bottom place.

Still looking forward to it, I fecking LOVE the Six Nations

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love it. England are going to finally start playing some attractive rugby, but will inevitably be beaten by teams that have realised that it is easier to kick it over the posts.

Wales and Ireland are looking good, but I have been impressed by the way that France have been quietly preparing and I think they will just shade it. Nobody will get the Grand Slam though. Ireland for the Triple Crown and Enlgand for the Calcutta Cup. Italy for the wooden spoon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I actually think England will do well, but agree that France will win it. I have a sneaky feeling that Wales are going to struggle through the tournament after a narrow loss at Twickenham.

And I, too, feckin LOVE the Six Nations.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
I am looking forward to a more positive and attacking England side. Hopefully they'll have the confidence to play attacking rugby unlike in the autumn internationals

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I actually think England will do well, but agree that France will win it. I have a sneaky feeling that Wales are going to struggle through the tournament after a narrow loss at Twickenham.

And I, too, feckin LOVE the Six Nations.

If what you reckon above is correct, and England do better than Wales, and also beat Wales tomorrow..........I will buy you a pint of whatever you want :thumbsup::drink:

Being a very loyal Englishman in Wales during the Six Nations, is not nice if Wales do well against England.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Flutey out injured for tommorrow :(

Flood in his place.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I feel England are improving (couldn't get much worse) along with Scotland. France have the potential to walk the championship but god knows which team will turn up. Wales are not as good as they think and Ireland are the team to beat. Italy getting better and will beat some one but not their time yet.

I see a very close tournament this year going to the wire so I'll go for Ireland over England by the skin of their teeth with France, Scotland and Wales very close.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
france look like being the ones this year, but that seems to be the case every year and they tend to go badly - sir geech seemed to think that, following this years lions tour, the winners this year would be the ones who were the most effective attacking

think scotland might suprise a few people this year

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Voted for Wales, but I think anyone could win this one.

if wales take the win this weekend, i think they will go onto win it. they are 6/1 on skybet currently, which i think is, despite the fact they have some tough away games, quite high odds

no idea what england have done to justify being third favourites

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
if wales take the win this weekend, i think they will go onto win it. they are 6/1 on skybet currently, which i think is, despite the fact they have some tough away games, quite high odds

no idea what england have done to justify being third favourites

I would imagine it is to do with the return of a few players. On paper, we have the capacity to win it. I think a lot of it rides on the the fitness of our centres and Flutey is the first casualty. :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm really looking forward to these games today. Being part English and part Welsh, I don't really mind who wins.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
forever hopefully of an england win never stop beleving

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hope England will do well and even though my heart tells me England will win, my head tells me they will not.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The Irish to win it again.I just hope it's a great tournament and rugby is the winner at the end of the day.

RIP Bill McLaren.The voice of rugby.:angel:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm Just watching a replay of last nights game between the England under 20s and Wales under 20s, very good game as it goes, maybe England should put this under 20 side out later on today :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here