Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing today

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...the atmosphere today was dreadful. No singing at all. An away game a long way north and it was painful. Barely anyone singing. The away end was quieter than E block on a bad day. I do appreciate that there was some singing from the left side. I did my best too! But generally it was terrible. What is going on? I think as a fan base we let ourselves down massively today!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
"shocking fans" according to one fan on their messageboard. We took less than the police predicted too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There were quite a few oldies today , I thought that a lot of the singing regulars at away games weren't there which meant it was shit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's always down to the fans who are there to create the atmosphere at away games. Maybe some are too scared to? But moan about it on here? Just a thought... And I dont mean u RCN as u said you were trying to get it going...

We have a great rep as away fans and need to keep it up...!

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was terrible. It was frustrating because I love a sing song. But hardly anyone sang today! WHY????!!! We gave such a poor account of ourselves. Almost like it was ok to lose 1-0. We have a lot of good fans who are willing to travel. However, we just don't sing anymore.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
It's always down to the fans who are there to create the atmosphere at away games. Maybe some are too scared to? But moan about it on here? Just a thought... And I dont mean u RCN as u said you were trying to get it going...

We have a great rep as away fans and need to keep it up...!

I get what you're saying. Believe me, I did my best but no one was up for it. You're right, we have a great rep. Which makes it even more frustrating because we can do so much better!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Being in the lower tier didnt help. In terms of the atmosphere it was like being at Withdean.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A poor excuse. Being in the lower tier makes no difference what so ever. However, I agree - it was like withdean. But quieter at times.

It does in terms of the acoustics, because if you were higher up in the stand more of the sound would get reflected back off the roof.

But I'm too tired to moan about the atmosphere or anything else to be honest.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
It does in terms of the acoustics, because if you were higher up in the stand more of the sound would get reflected back off the roof.

But I'm too tired to moan about the atmosphere or anything else to be honest.

How about we open our mouths and sing? That would make an even bigger difference!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here