Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers who IRRITATE you

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

This guy had a very strange voice and all my mates hated him, but I thought it was a great song.

Sadly he is no longer with us

I've always loved that song and his voice. it came on when we were in the car the other day and my wife commented "What's that, it's awful".

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
David Van Day, it was always a crisis playing Dollar roulette when I was younger, cracking one off to the Thereze Bazar, and would just be about to reach the JESTER"S SHOES moment, when HE would come into camera shot and ruin, what was frankly, a very romantic and intimate moment with the said Ms Bazar.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can cope with WILLIAMS, but Gary Barlow and his Cheshire whine really get to me, especially as the misuse fancies the pants off him, I keep pointing out that he is a BOSS-EYED DWARF, but to no avail. I had the misfortune of seeing him briefly on the Beeb last night, singing alongside BAZZA MANILOW, who looks as if he has been dripped in goose fat as a result of too many visits to the plastic surgeon, but at least he knows he's a tit.

View attachment 48714

Crikey. He looks like a Gelfling.

Godstar

Jan 18, 2012
Sodom..or is it Gomorrah!
Don't give two hoots about the tv wannabees as time has proved they don't last.

But the heavyweights i abhor are:
Paul McCartney
Bee Gees (the bloody lot of them)
Sting
Mor***sey (so much, that i won't even spell the f**k's name)
Whitney Houston (whom i regard as solely responsible for the multi-octave warbling that above mentioned wannabees aspire to)

I REALLY DO HATE POP!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That whiny bloke from Blink 182 or any of the people who sound like him.

Good shout, I think you can safely add the lead singer of Wheatus to that group, and, to a lesser extent, Green (you're not cool unless you like them) Day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doherty is class, we'll have to agree to disagree there El Pres. .

I find his heroin-addict schtik quite tiresome and self-indulgent though. And strangely I have always been really suspicious as to whether he is a junkie or not. He seems to revel in the idea of addiction and talk about it all the time. Real junkies just get on with it.

I went to see one of his bands (cannot remember if it was his solo stint or Babyshambles) and it was utter shite. Not much better than a pub band.

He is without doubt a song-writing talent but I just struggle to like him as a person.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mick Hucknall red tosser!

Mark E Smith's assessment of Hucknall is amusing: "he used to be alright, but then he turned into a huge ginger c**t"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Katy Perry. Saw her on telly talking about her new, more emotionally based, reflective serious direction based more on emotions than outward expression. They then cut to a VT of her in a leapord print bikini with her tits lunging toward camera roaring and singing to an elephant. What a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here