Singers who IRRITATE you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pitbull just came on the radio. Was about to suggest him, then realised that the title specifies 'singers'.

Another for Bruno Mars as well, what a soppybollocks tosser.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh, Example. Good point.

Saw his set from Glastonbury on TV last summer. What a self-absorbed, arrogant arse he is. Was completely rude to the C4 presenter (probably as he was off his face). I have no idea what genre his music was supposed to be but it sounded terrible.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My turn when you've finished

hynde.jpg

Looks like that and can't sing either ? you can have her .

Dusty_Fryer

May 12, 2009
Port Stanley
I'm very much in the anti-Miley Cyrus brigade. Having said that, she does come across as the sort of 'lady' who would happily insert her tongue into your anus whilst you wait for the N99 to arrive outside Sports Direct of a morning. If one likes that kind of thing.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I'm very much in the anti-Miley Cyrus brigade. Having said that, she does come across as the sort of 'lady' who would happily insert her tongue into your anus whilst you wait for the N99 to arrive outside Sports Direct of a morning. If one likes that kind of thing.

I was very anti Miley Cyrus. Then i saw this. Whilst i am not saying that she is amazing, this is a lot better than i previously thought that she was capable of.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Heather Small - sings out of her nose.

And that ginger tosser Mick Hucknall. Really annoying.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The bloke from The Lighthouse Family, utter DIRGE.

Cheryl Cole, I don't think too many of you will disagree with this one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Come on. This is simply not the case. You might not like him but you cannot deny he has talent.

I'd happily be made gas tight (but not DICK TIGHT, Geddit!, or have I triple entendred myself their?) by JBV and Dean *GURGLE!!!!!!!!* Wilkins. They would take me to SEVENTH (Geddit!!!!! again!!!!) heaven

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kate Nash. Like Lilly Allen but a whole bunch worse.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dappy. What a *****r.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' Emile Sande? Everything she sings seems to come out of her nostrils and bores the living daylights out of me. When she's on the radio, for me it's an instant switch stations moment.

Can't stand her. She sings completely out of tune. As do many of the X-factor hopefuls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports