Sing Up East Stand!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The family stand needs Ponce Buzzer like the Withers days but he is now in WSU with his two lads.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Singing should be mandatory.

How would you enforce it? Cattle prods?

I sit in the East near the south end, I bought my ST there to get away from singers, not because I dislike them, I just want to concentrate on the game. I sat in Withers block H for years, I've paid my dues.

BTW the East was noisy enough for the Donny game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How would you enforce it? Cattle prods?
Like singing for your supper. If you want a ticket, you have to go to the ticket office and sing for it. You might then choose not to sing at the game, but at least you'll have it in you.
I sit in the East near the south end, I bought my ST there to get away from singers, not because I dislike them, I just want to concentrate on the game. I sat in Withers block H for years, I've paid my dues.
Nothing wrong with concentrating on the action, but good to join in and sing a bit. Going to a match is half about the game, and half about the atmosphere, we need the singers. Otherwise might as well watch a live stream (only IMO).

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
On Tuesday night, in the East Stand, I said to my two boys, right we all get up and start singing " We are the EAST Stand, We Are the EAST Stand..", they said ok. I said on 3, up I get start singing and they're still sitting down!!!:facepalm: I carried on but nobody helped me...:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports